Steve Rogers #12

You were having a pretty rough day. You went on a last minute mission and you were covered in dirt and blood. You hurt your ankle pretty badly, you limped back to the Avengers facility and went to your room. You stepped into the shower to wash all the dirt from the day off. You stepped out of the shower and dried off. You got into some sweats and a hoodie. 

You began drying your hair when you heard a knock on your door. "Come in" you called. The door opened and you saw your boyfriend Steve standing there with a bouquet of (Y/F/F). "Hey doll, How's the ankle?" he smiled. "Hey Stevie, It's doing better" you smiled. He came over and kissed your head and gave you the flowers. "Thank you Stevie" you smiled. 

You felt his arms snake around your waist. You felt yourself being lifted up. "Where are we going?" you giggled. He brought you to his room (Fury didn't let you share a room. ). you were shocked. There was candles lit, snacks on his bed, blankets and Netflix was on the tv. "Surprise (Y/N)" he said smiling. "Steve" you said looking at him in shock. "I love you" you said kissing him. It was the first time you said it to each other. A huge smile spread across his face "I love you too doll" he said picking you up. 

He placed you on the bed and turned on (Y/F/M). He put his arm arm around you and you cuddled into him. The movie was almost over when a wave of tiredness came over you. You buried your head into Steves chest and started to drift off. He played with your hair and cuddled you close and soon fell asleep. 

Sorry this is so short and sorry for not posting in so long but I hope you all enjoyed. Love you all x x x