Peter Parker #1

You sat with Tony watching Grease {if you don't like Grease sorry and also what the heck}. "Hey" Peter came in and said. You just waved behind you not taking your eyes of the screen. "Hey kid" Tony said looking at him.

"She's not usually this rude but this is her favorite movie so" Tony smiled. "Oh" Peter smiled. "The movie only started so you can watch if you want" you said to Peter. "Sure" he walked and sat next to you.

It was late at night and the movie was almost over. Even thought it was your favorite movie you were to tired to stay awake.

You curled up into Peter and fell asleep. He rested his head on your head and fell asleep on you.

Morning*

You woke up with Clint Steve and Bucky smiling looking at you curled up next to Peter. "What?" You ask. "It's so cute" Bucky said smiling. You looked and saw you next to Peter. You went bright red.

"So" you said. "You like him don't you" Clint said. "Maybe" You confessed. "Awe cute" Steve said. "Stop it" you groaned. "Ooh is someone embarrassed" Bucky smirked. You notice Peter starting to move. "If you say a word I will end all of you" you said angrily.

You ran to your bedroom and jump on your bed and buried your face in your pillows. Little did you know Peter heard the whole conversation.

"Hey (Y/N" Peter said. "H-hey Peter" you mumbled. "Did you really mean what you said on the couch?" He asked. "W-what d-did they say anything omg?" You hid your face in your hands. He pulled your hands down and looked at you "I-I like you too". "Y-you do?" You questioned. He pulled you up by your chin and kissed you.

"I really like you" he confessed. You kissed him. "I really like you too" you smiled. "AWH GOD SO CUTE" Bucky shouted. "GO AWAY BUCKY" you and Peter shouted closing your door.

I dunno how this turned out or if it's bad lemme know I'm after reaching 200+ reads on this and I'm so grateful thank you all so much and i love you all x x x