Sam Wilson #1

You and Sam had a love hate friendship that turned into more ;) and you all live in avengers tower

744 words

"Sam please put me down" you shouted at him. "Say your sorry and I will put you down" he laughed. I wasn't gonna say sorry for saying he had a bird costume ever. "Nope not a chance I guess you're gonna carry me everywhere,bring me to the bathroom kind sir i gotta go" you smirked.He dropped you down. "Ass hat" you murmured.

You went to the bathroom and came back. "Ah (Y/N) this is Sarah (if your names Sarah change to Lilly) my girlfriend" Sam said proudly. He has a girlfriend em what and why where you feeling this way your heart stopped. "Em hello Sarah,I'm (Y/N), sorry I can't stay for long i have plans"you said fast. You smiled and turned around and went to the elevator and went to your room.

"Why me ugh , every boy I like either gets a girlfriend or hates me" you thought. *KNOCK KNOCK* "Sorry I'm busy" you shouted thinking it was Sam. "Oh Sorry I'll come back later" Bruce said. You opened the door and pulled Bruce inside. He was like a big brother to you so he knew about Sam. You knew you liked him but you only thought it was small that's why you told Bruce. "I thought you were Sam" you said. "Nope it's only me" he said. Suddenly the urge to cry came over you and you turned to Bruce and just sobbed. "Hey it's going to be ok they won't last I promise you that.

3 months later

"So hows you and Sarah" you said calmly but snappy. "Oh we're not together anymore" Sam said calmly. "What why" you said trying to sound nice. "Well em basically it turns out I really like someone else like a lot and I couldn't just do that to Sarah so" Sam said scratching the back of his neck. "Ugh great he likes someone else instead again" you thought to yourself.

"So who is it then I could try set you and her up on a date" you said. "Em nope you're not getting involved in this" he said. "Em excuse me why" you said sounding sarcastically hurt and placing your hand on your heart. "No reason" he said. "Em ok then I'm going out on a run" you said. Your power was like Wanda's but you couldn't control anger yet so you just went on runs.

You were running for about 2 hours now but you were still angry so you went into your training room and practiced ripping stuff apart. Your room was very safe for you so none of your power could hurt anyone. "Argh" you yelled ripping a decoy apart. "Hey can I come in" Sam said. "Do you have to i need to let off steam" you said. "Why are you so angry" he said. "No reason" you said plastering a fake smile on. "I know when somethings up with you (Y/N)" he said. "Just leave it ok!" You shouted but not to loud.

You ran out of the room to the field outside to sit and make balls of power like Wanda taught you. All of the avengers knew now the first person you told after Bruce was Bucky he could keep a secret well. Little did you know that Sam also had a crush on you and that's who he was talking about.

Sam came out to you with the falcon costume on. "Hey bird man" you said softly. "Sorry for loosing my head at you earlier" you said. He could tell you were crying. "What's wrong (Y/N) why are you upset" he said. "It's nothing" you did a fake smile again. "(Y/N) please open up to me" he said. "Ok here goes nothing" you sighed. "Basically Sam I like you a lot and i have for a while" you said looking at your feet.

He turned you to face him and he kissed you. You were shocked but kissed back. "Your the girl I was talking about" he said. "Oh Sam I love you bird man" you said laying your head on his shoulder. "Would you like to be my bird woman" he asked. "Yes you asshat" you said pulling him for a kiss. "I love you too".

Hope you guys liked this it was pretty short sorry.