Chris evans #1

This was requested by melanmill . I hope you enjoy.

8 months and 3 weeks pregnant and on your big day wasn't ideal but it was the most special day of your life. You found the most amazing wedding dress.

Chris was wearing a black suit and a red tie. He was getting ready with his best man Sebastian and was heading to the church.

You were ready and started heading to the church. You got out of the car and your dad (who ever you want) started walking you down the aisle. As soon as Chris saw you he started crying. "I'm so lucky" he said to Sebastian beside him. You made it up to Chris and he was trying to wipe his tears.

You smiled and wiped his tears. "You look beautiful" he whispered. "You look amazing" you said smiling.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride" the priest said. Just as you went to lean in to kiss your husband you felt water running down your leg.

You looked down and started to panic. "My water just broke" you said to Chris. He picked you up and ran with you to the car. He went straight to the hospital and you were brought to a room.

Your mam arrived with the bag you had for when you were in labor. She took your wedding dress and brought it home.

Few hours later

You were finally 10cm dilated and could finally start pushing. Chris was beside you holding your hand. He was crying because he was watching you in pain and couldn't do anything about it.

You finally gave birth to a girl. "What should we name her?" You asked Chris. " (C/N), (C/N) Evans" he said. "It's perfect" you smiled.

I'm so sorry this took so long melanmill and sorry if it wasn't as good as you hoped.but. I hope you all enjoyed and love you all x x x.