Thor Odinson #1

I know it's a long time away but the 3rd part of 7 minuets in heaven will be up next Saturday or Sunday x x x

It's Chris Hemsworth's birthday today woo.

You lay on your bed. You've been living in the new avengers facility for about 2 years now. You're best friends with Natasha so she got you a job at S.H.E.I.L.D you used to fight with her anyways even not being with S.H.E.I.L.D.

You had a massive crush on Thor and no it wasn't because of his huge muscles or his new haircut. It was because of his sense of humor and how he always made sure you were ok.

"Lady (Y/N)" Thor called. "Yes Thor" you said shyly "Let's go on a walk pleaseee"he said "Ok ok come on" you said. You talked for a bit but small talk because you stuttered like crazy around him. Basically everyone knew you liked Thor now except him. What you didn't know is that he liked you too.

Tony even made a group chat about it.

One day it all went south. "When do you think (Y/N) is going to tell Thor she likes him?" Tony send into the group chat or so he thought. You heard Thor run into Tonys lab. "IS THIS TRUE STARK?" he shouted.

"Is what true?" Tony questioned. Thor showed Tony the phone and pointed at it "THIS?". Tony looked at it "AH CRAP" he shouted. You came in. "Is everything ok?" You asked awkwardly.

"Hey em (Y/N) so this god may or may not know your big secret" Tony said pointing at Thor. "W-what big s-secret?" You asked. Tony walked over and showed you the text.

The rest of the avengers came in "whats with all the shouting?" Clint said. "I may or may not of send Thor a text ment for the group chat to Thor and now he knows" Tony said. You were stiff shocked.

"Ooh the secret crush has been spilt" Sam said. The others joined in messing. You dug your nails into your hands causing them to bleed.

You backed away into the elevator and pressed your floor number. They all looked at you with the tears rolling down your cheeks and Thor standing there looking embarrassed.

"He's embarrassed of me" you thought. The door closed and you went up to your room. You ran into your room closed the door and began to sob. "Everything was fine he didn't like me and He didn't need to know" you thought.

The blood on your hands was getting heavier. You had superhuman strength like a lot of people so that's why it cut so deep. You walked
Into your bathroom and cleaned your hand and jumped back onto your bed and sobbed.

Your eyes were red and puffy and all the tears were dried up. You felt someone tap your shoulder. It was Thor. "Lady (Y/N) are you ok" he said worriedly. You nodded your head and said "yep". "No you're not (Y/N)" he said. "Thor could I please be left alone" you asked.

"I'm not leaving until you're ok" he said. "Why?" You asked. He held your face in his hands and made you look at him. He placed his lips on your lips. He broke apart and said "because (Y/N)(Y/L/N) I love you ok and I will never stop loving you {BITCH} [yep I hate me too]".

"W-what?" You asked confused. "(Y/N) (Y/L/N) I have loved you ever since I laid eyes on your beautiful face and heard your beautiful,seen your beautiful smile,heard your beautiful laugh, when you first walked through that door I knew it" he smiled.

You stared into his big blue eyes. You placed a kiss in his lips. "I love you too Thor Odinson" you smiled. He kissed your head and held you in his arms.

He pulled you down to your bed and you fell asleep in his arms.

I feel like this is bad like pretty bad so if you want me to delete it let me know.