1

michael traced his finger up and down the back of the blond man laying beside him. the sun was coming through the blinds, casting thin lines of sunlight across his back. the contrast between his skin and the white blanket made him appear so tan as he just laid there, asleep next to his best friend.

"baby..."

luke scrunched up his nose, and buried his head further into the pillow, his face squishing up on one side. michael couldn't see his face, but he would've said it looked adorable if luke was facing him.

"hey, wake up..." michael whispered, pressing his lips to luke's shoulder that has already been kissed by the morning sun.

"no." luke mumbled in his raspy voice, pushing his arms underneath his pillow to support his head.

"you're so lazy." michael whispered, and stood up, walking over to the drawers. he made luke get in the shower last night after he was done with him just because he knows luke would be too lazy in the morning.

and he was right.

he gathered luke's clothes, and walked over to the bed, pulling the blankets off of the younger boy, revealing his naked body.

he pulled luke closer to him by his ankles, and slid a pair of tight boxers up his impossibly long legs.

he saw a smile slowly spread across the younger boy's face as michael slid his pants on for him. luke's eyes were still closed, but he just looked so happy.

"and what are you smiling about?" michael laughed quietly.

"i love being spoiled." luke said quietly, finally opening up his blue eyes.

"you are so spoiled." michael whispered, leaning down over luke, and pecking his lips once before standing back up.

luke sat up, and let michael put a black t-shirt over his head.

"i have a date tonight." michael said, and luke looked up.

"with who?" luke asked.

"a girl named carly."

luke furrowed his eyebrows for a second before looking back up.

"sometimes i forget you like girls too. is she nice?" luke asked.

"yeah. i don't know her all that well yet, though." michael said, and shrugged as luke stood up.

"well, you know i'm happy for you, but i also really like it when your dates fail so by the next morning i end up walking like this." luke said, limping towards the door.

michael smirked, and walked over to luke, smacking his bum before leaving the room quicker than luke was able to.