21

michael kept his hand on luke's waist as the younger boy unlocked the new hotel suite they had at whatever city they were in tonight.

once the door was unlocked, luke smiled, and grabbed michael's hand, pulling him inside.

they both walked inside, and luke furrowed his eyebrows when he saw ashton and calum sitting on the small couch, and eating all of the stuff he got for him and michael.

"did we not get separate suites?" luke asked, and ashton shook his head.

"no. i thought it was weird but i guess since we're just staying one night-"

"we're all roommates!"

"and they were roommates."

luke smiled a little, and looked back at michael.

"they're eating your surprise." luke laughed softly, and michael playfully rolled his eyes.

"it's alright, baby. it's the thought that counts." michael said, kissing luke's forehead.

"will you come hold me?" luke whispered.

"i would love to, but you guys took too long in the showers at the venue so i have to go take a shower. but i promise when i get out i'll hold you all you want." michael said, making luke whine.

"michael, please?" luke pouted.

"ashton, luke wants attention but i have to get in the shower. it's your turn." michael said, making all of them laugh.

"no problem. come here, sweetheart." ashton said, and luke smiled, running over, and jumping in ashton's arms, his legs laying across calum's lap.

michael left the room and in just a couple seconds they heard the shower running.

luke kept his eyes on the tv, watching the random movie that was playing on the tv.

"you look happier." ashton said quietly, and luke turned, laying on his back, looking up at ashton.

"i am happier." luke whispered, smiling.

"he's being good to you?" calum asked, leaning on ashton's shoulder, looking down at luke.

"yeah. he's perfect." luke gushed, blushing a little bit.

"aw, lukey." ashton smiled, and luke giggled, covering his face with his hands.

"he just- he's so nice to me, and he always makes me feel better if i'm sad or something. i'm so happy, and i don't wanna speak for him, but i really think he is too." luke whispered, and they both smiled.

ashton held luke close to him, and in return that made luke feel even sleepier than he was before.

"we're happy for you, luke." calum said quietly, and they all laid cuddled close on the couch as luke slowly drifted to sleep.

michael walked out of the bathroom, and smiled when he saw all of the guys.

"he's asleep?" michael asked softly, and ashton nodded.

"i'll take him from here." michael said quietly, and picked luke up, letting him lay on his shoulder as he held luke's long legs with one arm, the other supporting his back.

"michael, he's really happy." ashton said, and wrapped an arm around calum who was falling asleep too.

"you think so?"

"i know he is. he told me. don't break his heart, michael."

"i won't ever do that again." michael said, and looked down at luke's sleeping face. he smiled when he saw luke's nose scrunch up for a second before he became peaceful again.

"you're good for him."

"i'm trying to be. thanks ash."