11

"feels great to be back on this bus." ashton said, and luke lightly smiled, walking towards his bunk.

he shoved his backpack into his bunk, and kept his head down when he saw michael walk up beside him.

"hey, um, luke i'm really sorry about yesterday. i was just- i don't know, i was just upset." michael said, and luke nodded, trying his best to not directly look at michael.

"don't worry about it." luke mumbled.

"actually, i kinda need a distraction right now, if you know what i mean..." michael said quietly, trailing his finger down luke's arm.

luke hated himself for missing that touch, but he's so in love with it.

"what were you thinking?" luke whispered.

"just make out for a little bit if you wanted to." he said, and luke nodded.

he looked back and saw crew members still putting things on the bus, so he took michael's hand and led him to the tiny bathroom in the back.

they both squeezed inside, and shut the door, locking it behind them.

luke hopped up on the sink counter, and michael stood between luke's legs, wasting no time in pressing his lips to the younger boy's.

luke let his hands run through michael's hair, kissing him like he's wanted to for a month and a half now.

but it just wasn't the same.

he let michael have what he wanted until his knees were sore, and his jaw hurt. until he was left breathless on the bathroom floor while michael just walked out with nothing more than a kiss on the cheek for luke and the empty promise to 'pay him back later'.

luke just wants to be loved.