2

"was the date terrible?" luke asked the second michael walked into their apartment.

michael looked over and saw luke sitting on the couch in only a pair of sweatpants, eating chinese take out.

"actually, it was good."

"damn it. i'm horny." luke grumbled, keeping his eyes on the tv.

michael laughed, and walked over to the couch, sitting with his legs over luke's lap. he reached forward and took the cardboard box from luke's hands, claiming it as his own.

"hey, i was eating that," luke whined but made no effort to get it back.

"not anymore."

luke laid back on the couch, and sighed, causing michael to look back down at him.

"listen, i think you should try dating again..." michael whispered, and luke shook his head immediately. "...just hear me out-"

"i'm not doing it, michael..." luke mumbled, crossing his arms. "...i'll only date someone i've known for a long time."

"luke, that's unrealistic-"

"drop it." luke said quietly, and michael stopped trying to push the subject. he looked back to the tv, and luke looked over at him one last time. "i'm sorry. i'm just not ready to try dating again."

michael scooted over to luke, and wrapped his arm around luke's shoulders, pressing a kiss to the side of his head.

"don't apologize. whenever you're ready."