22

luke stirred around when michael laid him down in the bed, his eyes opening.

"mikey-"

"shh, go back to sleep sweetheart."

"i don't wanna."

michael smiled a little and laid down beside luke, looking into the younger boy's sleepy eyes.

"can i tell you a secret?" luke mumbled sleepily, laying his head on the pillow.

"of course you can." michael said, tracing his fingers over luke's hip.

"i wrote half of the album about you."

michael looked up at luke's face and saw a nervous look crossing it.

"i really hurt you, didn't i?" michael whispered.

"you did, but you didn't know it. i can't blame you for that..." luke whispered. "...i was so lonely but i wanted you so bad. i just wanted you to be happy, you know? i don't really know why i'm telling you this right now, but i just want you to know everything about me, and when i write lyrics they say more than i ever could."

michael leaned forward and kissed luke's forehead.

"i haven't said it a lot because i know you might not feel the same yet, and that's okay, but i love you michael. more than you know."

"luke-"

"it's okay. you don't have to say anything. you just deserve to know that i love you."

"luke, i love you." michael said, his hand on luke's cheek.

"what?"

"i love you. how could i not?" michael said, smiling.

luke couldn't hold back his smile as he looked down. he couldn't contain the amount of pure joy he was feeling as he let his smile break through, his eyes closing as his face turned pink.

"aw, luke.." michael gushed, leaning down, and pressing kisses all over luke's face.

"michael, stop!" luke laughed, but the older boy didn't listen.

michael pressed a few more kisses to luke's face before laying back down beside him.

"i really love you, luke. i know we've only been dating for a little bit, but it's always been you. i'm sorry for not realizing that sooner." michael whispered.

"it's okay. i'm just happy that i have you now."