18

luke smiled when he looked in the mirror, and brushed his hair over to the side one more time.

he felt beautiful.

"luke, come on!" ashton yelled outside of the hotel room bathroom, and luke picked up his phone, opening the door.

he walked out, stepping into the large hotel room, catching the attention of all three boys.

ashton and calum nodded in approval, but michael just stared at luke.

"looking good, hemmings." ashton said as they stood up, but michael couldn't move.

luke blushed and looked down at his feet when he noticed michael's gaze.

"you look so beautiful." michael whispered, his eyes still wide.

luke bit his lip to hide his smile as michael stood up.

they were going to a formal party for an artist that was on the same label as them. michael didn't really want to go but after seeing luke in a suit he wishes it would never end.

his black jacket was opened to reveal his white shirt and black tie. he wore jeans of course because nobody expects anything more from the four boys. he looked so tan, and he looked like he was glowing.

michael walked over to luke as ashton and calum stepped out of the room to wait in the hallway. he held onto the younger boy's cold hand, and smiled as he looked at his pretty face.

"how the hell am i supposed to not get turned on by you right now?" michael mumbled, his lips close to luke's.

"well, i never said you couldn't get turned on. you just might have to take care of it all by yourself."

"you're so evil." michael laughed, kissing luke's soft lips.

luke gasped when michael pressed his back to the wall, making luke push him back a little.

"i just ironed my shirt!" luke whined, making michael playfully roll his eyes.

"fine. but when we get back can we make out for hours and wrinkle your shirt all we want?" michael asked softly.

"of course. now come on. we're gonna be late." luke said, holding onto michael's hand, and pulling him out of the room.

-

"alright, tell me all about it." ashton said as he held a glass of champagne in his hand, standing next to luke as they both just looked out at people dancing and talking.

"what?" luke laughed.

"how is michael. he was good with carly, but that was just a fling, you know, but i've never seen him as the serious relationship type of person." ashton said, and luke shrugged.

"he's amazing. i mean, i'm so happy." luke said quietly.

"that's great, luke. im happy for you. now, i'm sure you guys had sex multiple times in my bed so i'll just crash with calum-"

"actually we didn't." luke said, and blushed a little.

ashton looked at him sarcastically and raised his eyebrows. "yeah, okay."

"we didn't! i actually told him i didn't wanna have sex for a while. i want it to be special again, not that it wasn't amazing before, i just- i want him to be in love with me first, you know?" luke said, and ashton smiled.

"he will be." ashton said, and luke smiled.

"you think so?"

"of course i do. you're so good to him, luke. i've never seen you care for somebody so much."

"i love him." luke whispered.

"i know you do, now speaking of the devil-"

"luke! i'm so drunk." michael laughed, and stood next to ashton, leaning on the older boy's arm.

"you and 90% of the people here. you wanna go back to the hotel?" luke asked quietly.

"no. i want you to get drunk with me..." michael whined, and held onto luke's hand.

"i'm not gonna do that, babe." luke laughed, and michael pouted.

"fine. at least come dance with me." michael said, and luke smiled.

"okay."

luke smiled as michael held onto his hand, pulling him out into the crowd.

"you look so gorgeous." michael whispered, pulling luke into him, pressing their lips together.

luke smiled into the kiss, but pulled back after a second because he didn't like showing too much pda. he preferred that to be shared between him and michael only.

"you're so cool, luke." michael mumbled, smiling like an idiot.

"you're so drunk, michael." luke laughed.

"yeah, but you're cool when i'm not drunk too."