16

"ashton, listen, i know it's really late and it looks like you just woke up, but i'm gonna need you to go to calum's room." michael whispered.

"what-"

"we already told calum you were gonna be staying in there, now go." michael said, and ashton finally opened his eyes all the way and saw luke connected to michael's hip.

"you can only have this room if you guys are dating now." ashton said, and michael smiled.

"we are, now get out." he said, and pulled ashton out.

he shut the door, and luke smiled once they were both inside.

"see. i told you, the fastest way to get him out is to make him think we're having sex." michael said, making luke laugh.

"come to bed." luke said quietly, pulling on michael's hand.

"hey, i was just kidding with ashton, but we don't have to go to sleep you know." michael said quietly, his lips on luke's neck.

"it's 2 in the morning. i'm going to sleep." luke laughed, and michael fake pouted before crawling into the bed with luke.

"you're lucky i'm tired."

luke laid against michael's shoulder, and felt the older boy hold him tight.

"this feels so weird. laying together. fully clothed. no sex..." michael whispered, and luke gave a soft smile, not knowing if michael was disappointed or not.

"...i like it."

luke smiled when michael said that, and snuggled back into him.

"this feels like a dream. i used to lay in bed and wish you were beside me." luke whispered.

"well, you've got me now." michael whispered, petting luke's hair down.

"i'm all yours? only me?" luke whispered.

"only you, baby."