this girl is lost tonight

Millie was in the trailer, lazily scrolling down through her Instagram. She was bored.

And she was in a bad mood, too. She screwed up almost all of her scenes today. No, she wasn't happy with her work at all.

She sighed deeply, still scrolling through fan accounts. Suddenly, she noticed a Fillie edit on her explore page. Usually she ignores things like this, but this one caught her attention. She smiled, tapping onto little square with her and Finn hugging at the SAG Awards.

'Do I like Finn? I love Finn.'

'Oh, Millie's here, hello!'

'My relationship with Finn is amazing. He's a great friend. I love him a lot.'

'Get well Mill-, Millie Bobby Brown, love you!'

'I really felt something with Finn.'

Movie clips were mixing up with their quotes about each other, on and on and on.

God, they were so little. And much closer to each other than today.

She sighed again and went into comments. She knew she shouldn't, but it was stronger than her.

View 126 comments

user1: I miss them

user2: who's cutting onions

user3: omg I love this

user4: what's the song?

user5: im crying

user6: stop shipping them, it makes them uncomfortable

user6: #filliedepression

user7: fillie isn't real

user8: I miss old Millie, new Millie sucks

user9: Millie is overrated

user10: honestly, Finn can do better, he's more mature she fangirls over kardashians lol

               user11: @user10 imo they have nothing in common

user12: she doesn't deserve Finn

                user13: @user12 yeah she treats him like shit, because she's too busy with her stupid boyfriend

                user14: @user12 I think finn hates her, he often looks annoyed around her

Her hands started to tremble.

'Don't let them get it into your head.' she thought, but her heart was racing. Tears started to well in her eyes. She blocked the phone and tossed it on the couch.

finn hates her finn hates her finn hates her

It rang in her head over and over again. She couldn't take it anymore, she had to do something.

Anything.

She stood up abruptly and accidentally knocked off a glass of water from the table.

'God, you're so useless.' she thought, looking down at the mess on the floor, water splashed and glass scattered everywhere. She was about to cry. She couldn't do anything right.