#1 you can pretend you don't miss me-

'Ladies and gentleman, please welcome Millie Bobby Brown!' the host of the talk show exclaimed, inviting Millie inside.

The audience started clapping and cheering loudly when Millie's photo appeared on the screen behind interviewer's back. They started to cheer even louder when she went into the studio.

'Hi, Katherine!' Millie said with a smile, hugging the interviewer.

They both sat down. Then, they started to talk about Millie's new projects, upcoming movies and photoshoots.

Everything went well until the host mentioned "Stranger Things".

'So, soon it will be eleven...' Katherine emphasized the last word '...years since first season of "Stranger Things" came out, can we talk about it for a while?' she asked.

'Yeah, yeah, of course.' said Millie, smiling widely. She likes talking about "Stranger Things". This show will always have a special place in her heart, for many reasons.

'Maybe... Let's talk about Mileven, okay?' Katherine asked. Her words made the audience cheer. 'Because I must say that I've never seen love portrayed so well and you were kids when it all started!' she said, smiling.

'Oh, actually it was so embarrassing at the beginning! I mean, Finn and I both knew when we got the part in "Stranger Things" that we'll fall in love and...' she suddenly stopped. Oops. That didn't sound well.

Katherine looked at her with knowing smirk, but she didn't say anything. Thank God.

'I mean... that our characters will fall in love.' she quickly amended, not wanting to make this situation worse. 'And it was really funny and annoying at the same time, Duffers were teasing us "Oh, you're gonna kiss in like a few episodes" and they were making kissing noises and a couple of episodes later, well... It really happened.'

'And Finn was your first kiss.' Katherine said with a smile.

Nooo. Really? How long will she have to confirm this? It's been eleven years!

These thoughts were running through her mind as she took a deep breath, not wanting to show her annoyance.

'Yeah. Yeah, he was.' she agreed, smiling a little.

'Wasn't it weird for you, though? You've always stated that the cast is like family to you. How was it like to kiss your brother?' she asked with a teasing smile, making the audience laugh.

Millie laughed, too.

'Oh yeah, I forgot that I kept saying that! I don't know how many times I said that Finn is like a brother to me, it feels like a thousand or more, really.' she rambled, talking fast. She didn't even think about her next words. 'I guess I wanted to stop those interviewers from going any further, because I was scared that they found out somehow that I had the biggest crush on Finn at that time and...' she froze, realizing what she just said.

Oh no.

Oh no no no no no.

It isn't good.

'Umm...' Millie started, trying to say something. 'Oh God.' she chuckled nervously.

She was sure she was blushing like crazy right now.

'Answering your question... Umm...' she cleared her throat. 'It wasn't weird to kiss him, it was our job.' she said simply and shrugged, trying to play it off.

'Okay...' Katherine looked at her with a little smile, but she didn't push her more. 'Let's talk about your new movie, okay? What was your reaction when you found out who's going to play your character's father? If I were you, I would have passed out!' she laughed.