#1 I don't know what feels true-

Mike and El were both snuggled on the couch in Hopper's cabin, watching some movies on the TV. He felt her shifting a little and soon heard her soft voice.

She said his name.

'Yeah?' he asked, still looking at the screen.

'Mike... Why don't we... kiss more?' she asked quietly.

'What?' he averted his gaze away from the TV immediately and looked at her with wide eyes. 'I mean... We kiss... often... right?'

'No, not that... More... Like on the TV.' she explained.

Oh.

More like...

Oh.

But... As much as Mike believed in the "friends don't lie" rule, he decided to play dumb.

This could be fun.

'Could you... show me what you mean?' he asked innocently.

Her brows furrowed. Mike was the smartest person she knew. How come doesn't he know what she's talking about? She opened her mouth to say something, but he got in before she even had a chance to speak.

'I don't watch soaps.' he added. At least that was true.

El definitely knew she wanted to figure it out, so she leaned in without hesitation to press her lips to Mike's in a sloppy kiss. She stayed like this for a couple of seconds, not really knowing what should be the next step.

But Mike, with their lips so sweetly pressed together, decided to stop fooling around and moved his lips instinctively, which made her gasp. He wrapped one hand around her waist and pulled her closer to him, the other hand placing on her cheek. She wrapped her hands around his neck, their lips never breaking. Soon, both of them were out of breath, it made them finally pull apart.

'Was it... Was it like on the TV?' he asked with a smile, after a couple of seconds.

'Yes.' she nodded eagerly, smiling so widely that her cheeks almost hurt.

She looked so sweet, with her pink cheeks and her eyes filled with so much warmth that he just had to kiss her again. He leaned in, catching her lips softly.

'Cut!'

They pulled apart. Millie's eyes slowly fluttered open.

As soon as they realized their current position, with Finn's hand still on her waist and Millie's hands still around his neck, both of them incredibly close, they jumped apart in a rush, not being able to look at each other.

'Okay, we need a couple more takes. Ready?' Ross asked.

They quickly gathered themselves together. They still looked at each other nervously though.

They had to do a couple of takes of this scene, but one second after hearing "Cut!" they jumped apart like their touch could burn them. It was like they were fully aware now of the way their bodies were pressed together, their skin contact making their faces warm. They explored new level of intimacy, with not only those quick pecks they shared from time to time, but with their lips being connected in a way they never were before.

This famous electricity... Now they were fully aware of this term. Well, they both felt it. Till this moment "electricity" was only a concept, something they really didn't believe that much. But now it was the first time when they kissed longer than 3 seconds and... It was definitely something.

'Great job, I think we've got it.' Matt smiled, walking up to them.

'Okay kids, in two hours you have another scene together, so maybe rehearse your lines or something, then you have rest of the day off.' Ross said. Seconds later, one of the members of the crew walked up to Duffers to discuss something, so they stopped to pay attention to Millie and Finn.