#2 -żadnym pocałunkiem

She just stood there, looking at the door, not knowing what to do. He definitely didn't want to see her right now. A few seconds has passed and she realized she had to do something. Just... anything.

She quickly followed him, walking towards the exit and shutting the door behind her. He was walking across the parking lot. Fortunately for her, he hasn't gone far.

'Finn!' she yelled, running after him.

He didn't slow his pace.

'Finn...' she finally ran up to him and caught his hand.

'Don't.' he said angrily, releasing himself from her grasp, turning himself to face her.

'Please... I can't lose you.' she said, pressing her lips together to stop herself from crying.

'It's too late.' he said with exasperation. 'And... I don't know. Whatever it was between us... It doesn't matter anymore.'

'You can't do this.' she said hesitantly, shaking her head. 'We can still talk about... us.'

'No, Millie, we can't.' he said sternly. 'It's not gonna work, can't you see that? So stop using me as someone who will always be there for you no matter what. Stop taking me for granted. Stop acting like you didn't do anything wrong. I'm tired of it.'

'You can't decide for both of us.' she said pleadingly. Tears started to well in her eyes, threatening to fall at any moment. She took a deep, shaky breath and exhaled slowly to calm herself down.

'You decided for both of us when you chose Jacob, remember?' he asked angrily.

She looked away. She had nothing to defend herself.

'You ran away.' he continued.

That wasn't a question.

'What?' she asked breathily.

'You heard me. You ran away from... from whatever you felt for me. And you ran straight to his arms because you were scared of what you felt.' he continued, not caring that he was hurting her. He wanted to make her realize what she did to him. He wanted to show her that she made a mistake.

Maybe it was time to pay the price.

'I wanted to be with you... And... I was scared because... I've never wanted anything more in my life, okay? And I was terrified.' she said, her voice cracking at last words. 'I know how it sounds, but it's true.'

'Yeah, so you're telling me that you chose him because he was safer option?' he asked, creasing his eyebrows. 'Just... Have you ever thought about me, Mills? Have you ever thought about how I felt? Or were you so blind that all you could see were you and your new boyfriend?' he asked coldly.

'I just didn't want to get into a relationship with you, knowing that if it didn't work out we would still have a show to continue.' she said quietly, biting her lip.

'What if we did work out.' he said simply.

'What if we didn't.' she said with stubbornness.

'Guess we'll never know.' he said sarcastically.

She really wanted to convince him, to help him understand her, but it seemed like talking to a wall. They really had a lot to lose, why couldn't he see that?

She opened her mouth to say something, but he spoke before she could get anything out.

'You know what? I just... I had no idea that you will be so stubborn to throw herself into arms of the first guy who will look at you. Did you even love him?' he asked bitterly.