#2 -kiss forever?

'Could you... stay? For a moment?' Finn asked tentatively. 'It's gonna be... awkward if you leave just like that.'

He sensed that the atmosphere between them shifted in a matter of seconds. One minute they were hugging and suddenly she crawled away from his lap with perplexed expression on her face.

He couldn't let her leave. That was not an option.  

The truth was, he was scared that things between them would be really awkward if she left without a word, that they would start to avoid each other, not being able to stand this tension any longer.   

Millie only nodded in response as she released her wrist from his hold, resting her hands on her lap instead, not looking at him.

He could tell that she was nervous, looking at her face intently. She was biting her lip, looking down at her hands.

And she was blushing.

'I guess we're done with practicing.' he said.

She shrugged at his words.

He didn't expect that it will turn out like this. He didn't want this to be awkward, he didn't want to hurt her. Maybe they weren't ready for this scene? What if he crossed the line or something?

Making her uncomfortable was the last thing he wanted.

'Mills... Did I do something?' he asked quietly.

She looked up at him, her eyes widened, her lips parted.

'No, Finn, of course not.' she said quickly.

He looked her right in the eyes, looking for the truth.

She didn't know what he found in her eyes, but it seemed that he found something he needed as he reached for her hands.

'Come here.' he said, pulling her into his arms.

She scooted closer and wrapped her arm across his stomach, resting her cheek on his chest. He reached for her hand, intertwining their fingers. They were sitting in silence, the same way they did so many times before, her body pressed closely against his.

They've always felt the need for physical contact, finding comfort in each other's presence after difficult scenes. She knew that one hug from him could be enough to make her feel better, one kiss pressed to the top of her head and she could conquer the world. He was magic like that.

It felt so safe, so right to be in his arms like that was the place she has always belonged.

They've always had the connection, there were butterflies in her stomach, but... It was nothing, literally nothing compared to what she was feeling right now. She'd never felt anything like that in her whole life.

And she was scared of this feeling.

Yeah, they kissed as Mileven a lot. They kissed so many times on screen that they lost count. Their previous kisses were much more innocent, though. That didn't mean that she hadn't felt anything when he had kissed her before. But this time was different. It was the first time when they kissed with so much passion. And there were no cameras here.

It was only the two of them.

It was so intimate and it felt so real... But what if she was the only one who thought that way? She felt like it wasn't just practicing. What if for him it actually was?

She played with his fingers absentmindedly, watching how their hands fit perfectly with one another, like two puzzle pieces.

After a while he decided to break the silence.