I will love you till the end of time

The most important day of your life. That's what they say at least.

Okay, it wasn't the most important day. And, technically, it wasn't even his life.

Finn didn't know why he was so nervous, actually. It was his job, just a scene, one of many, and yet, he couldn't stop pacing, feeling his heart rate rising, his hands almost shaking, his dress shirt and bow tie definitely not helping him to breathe more evenly.

The day has come. The day of shooting the scene of Mileven wedding.

So, yeah, maybe there was a reason to be nervous, but, God, why did it feel so panicky as if it was his own wedding? He could almost feel sweat dripping down his back, even though the producers settled for filming in the autumn weather, the anniversary of Mike finding Eleven in the woods. The ceremony was held outside, the set looking as if it came straight from the 90s with the cast dressed in suits and fancy colorful dresses.

At least he wasn't alone with that uneasy feeling, knowing how anxious Millie was about shooting that scene. She is the biggest Mileven warrior to ever exist, of course she wanted it to be perfect, he gets that very well.

Speaking of Millie, where was she? Like, okay, girls getting ready, make up, hairstyles, dresses, blah, blah, but it's not like they had all day, right? Really, he'd rather get it over with because wearing suits wasn't his favorite thing in the world and also, the sooner they finish shooting, the faster that weird, anxious feeling will go away.

'Gaten, have you seen...' Finn cut himself off, catching a glimpse of a something lacy and white in the corner of his eye.

Oh.

What was that about "his heart rate rising"? Scratch that.

Now it felt like his heart stopped beating altogether.

'Finn, cover your eyes!' Gaten teased with a laugh. 'You're not supposed to see the bride before the wedding!'

'Shut up.' Finn said distractedly, his eyes still taking Millie in.

Her dress was simple, actually, a cascade of frills falling to the ground in the most delicate, graceful way, the heart-shaped neckline accentuating her collarbones. Her honey-color hair curled prettily around her face, her cheeks rosy, making her look so adorable, almost as if she was blushing. She wasn't wearing any jewellery except for the engagement ring and blue hair tie on her wrist, her own "something blue".

And she... She looked... Wow.

The realization hit him like a wave. Yeah, he knew he liked Millie, but it was fine, it wasn't a big deal, crushes come and go, right? He wouldn't ever admit to anyone that it was something more than that because... It simply wasn't.

Until now, until he saw her walking down the aisle and it felt as if the world had stopped turning.

Okay. Maybe it was something more.

'Stop staring at me, it brings bad luck.' Millie smiled softly, approaching him, a hint of tease in her voice.

'It's just... I mean, you look...' Finn said, finding himself stumbling on words all of a sudden, his throat getting strangely dry. 'You look pretty.'

'Well, duh, Sarah and the rest better not spent all that time for nothing.' she laughed, her features softening at the compliment he gave her. 'Thank you, Finnie.'

He nodded before asking, 'Are you nervous?'

'How can I not be?' Millie sighed. 'We're shooting the most important scene of the last season, do you really expect me to be calm-'