he's the Mike to my El

'I'm bored.'

'What?! How can you be bored, there's so much good shit around!' Noah asked with annoyance. 'Gaten, seriously, can I ask what's wrong with you?'

'Shut up.' Gaten replied, not really being in the mood for keeping up with Noah and his over-excited, puppy-like behavior.

Guess he was too bored even for that.

'I wanted to check that machine.' Caleb said, pointing at the enormous rollercoaster behind their backs.

'Woah, is that the one where you're hanging upside down?!' Noah asked, his eyes shining with excitement.

'Yep.'

'Ugh, I'm not going on that thing.' Gaten said. 'You know what guys, I think I'll pass and hang out with Joe instead.'

'Ah, Gaten, you're a little sissy.' Caleb mocked, patting Gaten's back playfully. 'The last time I've seen Joe, he was sucking face with his girlfriend, but who knows, maybe they stopped already.'

'I heard he was about to make that little promotional video for Netflix.' Finn added.

'This one with the swing?' Gaten asked.

'Yeah.'

'Okay, I'll go look for him.' Gaten said, walking away and saying "bye" before disappearing in the crowd.

'Have fun!' Caleb managed to yell before losing him out of sight. Then he turned toward Sadie. 'What about you? Are you coming?'

'No... I promised my little sister that I'll try to win a teddy bear for her.' Sadie said, scratching her nose. 'I'll meet you guys later, okay?'

To be completely honest, she was feeling kind of scared at the thought of even standing next to that machine. She liked the steady ground much better, thank you very much, she thought, walking away to look for her family.

'Noah, are-'

'I'm in!' Noah exclaimed, already turning and walking away towards the rollercoaster.

'Wait! We're going there now?' Caleb asked.

'Yeah, you don't think I want to stay with those lovebirds any minute longer?' Noah snorted.

'What?!' Finn asked with exasperation, his eyebrows furrowed.

'What did you just call us?' Millie rolled her eyes.

'Love-birds.' Noah repeated, emphasizing each syllable. 'Just like you are supposed to be called. Seriously, you spent too much time together, first sitting next to each other during dinner and now... I swear, Millie, I thought you'll start to feed him at one point.'

'Yeah, what was that?' Caleb asked, laughing amusedly at Noah's comment.

'We didn't do anything!' Finn shouted defensively.

'You're both so disgustingly sweet and all over each other, thank God there's so many photographers here or otherwise you wouldn't be able to stop themselves from shoving your tongues down your throats.'

'Shut up, no one is shoving anything!'

'Yeah, because there's so many photographers here.' Noah said as if stating a fact.

Millie put her hand over her eyes, already feeling her cheeks burning at Noah's childish behavior.

He was her best friend and she loved him to death, but sometimes he was the most annoying piece of shit on the entire planet. She shouldn't be surprised, though. Maybe his age and the fact that he was the youngest didn't matter that much, but, oh God, he really was the most childish member of the cast.