#1 can we-

'Are you nervous?' Finn asked.

'I don't know. Are you?' Millie replied with a question.

'It's not like we haven't done this before.'

'Yeah, but we haven't done this together.'

'That's why we're gonna practice, right?'

'Yeah.' she said. 'What are you doing?' she added, creasing her eyebrows.

'We both agreed on practicing.' he said, locking the door to their trailer.

'N-now?' she asked nervously.

'We don't have much of a choice, we shoot this scene tomorrow.'

'Yeah. Yeah, you're right.'

Okay, they've done this before, but it's not like they had an enormous experience with it, either.

They were shooting fourth season right now. They were older, more mature and so were Mike and Eleven. Mileven's relationship developed, their love growing stronger with every episode.

It was only a matter of time when the Duffers asked if they were okay with a making out scene.

'Okay, so...?'

'So...' she echoed tentatively.

The scene shows Mike kissing Eleven and then suddenly, out of nowhere, El starts to climb on Mike's lap as if pushed by unknown force, feeling the unexplainable need to be closer to him. That's what was written in the script.

Finn and Millie tried to play it cool, but... Let's face it. They haven't done this with each other before. What if it will look weird or awkward on the camera?  

Yeah, maybe it was stupid to practice such scenes, but they were still only young actors. And they would rather die than screw up a scene in the show they loved so dearly. They couldn't show up on the set without practicing first.   

At least that's what they told themselves.

He walked up to her and took her hand into his.

'Come here.' he said, pulling her towards the couch. They sat next to each other.

He reached for her other hand, now holding both of them.

'If it's gonna be too much, just tell me and we'll stop okay?' he asked, studying her face carefully. 'So... Are you ready?'

She nodded slowly in response. She couldn't help but notice that he was so close she could count his freckles.

'Okay. Umm... I guess I'm coming in.' he smirked.

'You don't have to say it, your face is literally two inches away from-' she started sarcastically, but he cut her off.

'It's a tradition.' he said solemnly.

'I don't-'

'Stop talking.' he said, silencing her with a kiss, making her gasp against his mouth.

He pressed his lips to hers, allowing her to get used to the feeling, kissing her slowly. After a while he let go of her hands, his own finding their way to the small of her back, pulling her a little closer. Her hands rested on the back of his neck as she felt his curls under her fingertips. She climbed slowly on his lap, not breaking the kiss, her legs on both sides of his hips.

It seemed so natural, so right, their lips moving perfectly in sync like it wasn't their first time doing it. They didn't know how much time has passed, too lost in each other to really care.