#2 -and I wanna hide in your arms

He was broken.

Little did he know that she was broken, too.

A couple of weeks have passed since their conversation in their trailer. When she was crying in his arms because of her boyfriend. When she didn't want to listen to Finn and threw herself into arms of this jerk.

Again.

He was mad that she kept forgiving someone who didn't deserve it. And she was acting all happy in front of him. Well, she didn't know that Finn knew she wasn't happy at all. The truth is, Noah was telling him everything.

They were shooting 5th episode now. It was the end of July and Finn hated how much has changed between them in a such short amount of time.

They became more distant. They were almost like strangers.

He was walking across the set, tired after shooting scenes with Caleb, Gaten and Noah. He walked up to his trailer. He was ready to open the door, his hand on the handle, but he suddenly froze. He looked at the door hesitantly. There was a big possibility that she was in there.

Oh fuck it, this is his trailer as well, right?

He opened the door and got inside.

She looked up and quickly wiped her cheeks when she noticed him.

He shut the door behind him, not looking at her. He made his way to the fridge to grab a bottle of water. That was the moment when he finally looked at her, spotting her puffy eyes immediately. He stopped, freezing in a place.

'What did he do this time?' he asked, trying to look unbothered, but anger start to building up inside of him. He promised himself that he will never comfort her again, not when she kept making the same mistakes over and over again. But...

'Why do you care?' she asked, trying to act like nothing happened, but her cracked voice betrayed her.

'Because you're my friend.' he said simply. Maybe it didn't look like it recently, but it was true. He still considered her as his friend.

'Then act like it.' she said bitterly.

'I am.' he said defensively, but deep inside he knew that she was right. He didn't act like her friend at all in a past few weeks.

'Really? We haven't talked in weeks!'

'You know why, Mills.' he said, averting his eyes away from her.

She pressed her lips together, tears welling in her eyes.

'I needed you.' she said through the choked sob.

He couldn't stand it anymore. He walked up and sat down next to her on the couch. Then, he pulled her in his arms. She scooted closer and laid her head on his chest, hugging him back.

Like nothing bad happened between them.

Oh, how much she missed his arms.

How much she missed him.

'I needed you.' she repeated accusingly, crying even harder, wetting his T-shirt with tears, but he didn't care.

'I know.' he said, placing a little kiss on her forehead.

She didn't cry because of Jacob. This time she cried because of Finn.

She lost a friend and it hurt a million times more.

They were just sitting like that, her arm wrapped across his stomach, his chin placed on the top of her head. Soon, she stopped crying, only sniffling was heard from time to time.