#2 -between hate-

'What is she doing here?' Finn asked indignantly, looking at Millie who just walked into the office.

They weren't on the set, so he could go back to his common sassy behavior.

'What I'm doing here, what you're doing here?!' Millie asked, annoyed already just by the look of his face.

Ross stood up without saying anything, leaving Finn alone by the desk. He walked up to the Matt, who was still standing in the corridor.

And before Millie or Finn could say anything else... He shut the door.

What's even worse, they both heard the click when Ross turned the key.

'Wha... No! What are you doing?!' Finn shouted, standing up quickly and rushing to the door. He tried to turn the doorknob but...

Yep. Definitely locked.

'It's for your own good!' Ross said.

'Let us out!' Millie exclaimed, banging the door with a fist.

'Umm... Maybe this is not a good idea...' Matt said, his voice muffled through the door.

'Oh, shut up, it's fun!' Ross said.

'Ross, open the door!' Finn shouted.

'No! You two are acting like you can't even stand each other's presence! Figure it out together, then I let you out! We will come back in an hour.'

'An hour?!'

'Bye kids! Have fun!' he said, his voice fading away and sounding more distant than before, as he got farther from the door.

They were left alone.

'Great.' Finn muttered, running his hand over his face with exasperation.

'What if they won't let us out until we make up?' she asked.

'Then we'll die from hunger.' he said sarcastically.

'Ha-ha.' she said. 'They can't just leave us here.'

'They just did.'

'And what, they think that nobody will look for us?' she asked with disbelief.

'We're supposed to be filming for the next two hours, remember? Everybody thinks that we're on the set.'

Millie was just standing beside the door, her eyes wide open. 'I swear to God, is this even legal?'

He snorted in response.

'What!' she snapped, clearly annoyed.

'Oh, what you're gonna do, call the police?' he said sarcastically. His question made her realize something.

Wait, she didn't even have the...

'Do you have the phone?' she asked, patting her pockets.

'No.'

'Me neither.'

'Oh no! What if your boyfriend calls?' he mocked, faking a gasp.

'You know what, I'm not talking to you.'

'I'm afraid you just did.'

'I'm not gonna talk to you, from now on! Is that better?'

'Fine by me.' he shrugged, leaning on the closed door with resignation.

But everybody who knows Millie also knows that she can't be quiet for a long time, even if her life depends on it.

Only a couple of seconds have passed, until she spoke again.