Prolouge: You said what! (Re-Edited) A.N

I know it probably doesn't really interest you but it's my first time writing a book like this so please be patient. I'll try to improve my format of writing and work better at more detail. And I promise you the more you get into the story the more interesting it will get.
____________________________

Alessandra's POV

"Alessandra, please come here!" my father yelled.

I ran down the stairs and into my fathers' study. My mother was sitting in the chair in front of him. I walked in between my mother and the other chair.

"Please sit down." my father asked. I sat down and looked at him and then my mother. They both had guilt in their eyes. What would they feel guilty about?

"You know we love you very much and wouldn't want to hurt you in any way?" my father said.

"Yes, I do"

"Well, you know my best friend Leonardo Romano, you've met him in some meetings, he has a son and before you were born Luca, his wife, your mother and I made a contract that.." he stops and takes a deep breath and then looks at my mother. He looks back at me.

"We made a contract that before you turned 23 you would marry his son" My eyes widen in shock.

"Are you serious!" I say. "You made an agreement to marry me to his son!" I yell.

"We're sorry but we had to do it and it would bring more attention to both of the companies." my father said.

"I haven't even met him, I am marrying a complete stranger!" I angrily say.

"Yes you are and that's the end of discussion!" he said and then stands up.

"But.. " I try to say but get cut off.

"You are getting married in two weeks before your birthday, we have everything done, the dress and everything else, you will meet him in two days so be ready" he then leaves. I get up and look at my mom with watery eyes.

She gets up and hugs me."I'm sorry sweetie, I didn't want to agree but there was no choice." I didn't say anything, I just stood there crying and hugged her.

"You should go and get some rest, your going to have an eventful day in two days," she says and I nod.

"Goodnight mom."

"Goodnight sweetheart." she said and then I went to my room.

My life was ruined, I was marrying someone I didn't know or love.

Luca's POV

"Your father wants to see you in his office." my assistance Madison told me.

"Tell him I'll be there in five minutes." I say while looking at some documents.

"Yes sir." she said then left my office. Five minutes later I walk down to my fathers' office. I knock on the door and hear a 'come in' and go in. I see my mother and father sitting on the couch against the wall.

"Luca please sit. " my dad said. I walked over to the chair in front of them and sat down.

"Why did you call me father and why is mom here?" I asked.

"Well son, I called you here because there is something we need to tell you and your mother is her because of that." he answered.

"Okay then, what did you both have to tell me?" They look at each other and then look back at me.

"Your getting married in two weeks to my best friend's daughter." my father said.

"WHAT!" I yell.

"Son don't raise your voice at me!" my father said sternly.

"When was this arranged!" I said angrily.

"We made this agreement when you were two and she was not born yet and we agreed that when his daughter was almost 23 we would get you two married." he said.

"Father you knew I wouldn't like this and especially when I DON'T even know her!" I say while trying to control my anger.

"Yes we all did but we knew it would bring more attention to the company's and you are twenty-five and not married, both your mother and I knew you wouldn't want to get married so we did it for you." he said.

"What's her name?" I asked.

"Alessandra Coleman, daughter of your father best friend's Liam Coleman and Isabella Coleman." my mother answer.

Alessandra? Her name seems familiar, maybe someone from my childhood?

"You're going to meet her in two days and then after that, we wait until the wedding." he says as he stands up with my mother.

I open my mouth to say something. "To answer your question we already have everything ready for the wedding." my mother said as she walked to me.

"We did this for your own good Luca." she put her hand on my face. "We love you very much." Then they both left and I was left standing there. This is not going to go well.

This book does kind of go all over the place but if you continue reading it you won't regret clicking on it. It is my first book like I've said and I'm in a rough place right now, this is the only thing that really makes me happy, so please enjoy! Jennifer❤️💛