Chapter 5: Wedding Day

"Wake up!" I feel someone lightly shake me. I open my eyes to see Jenna and Aviana standing by the edge of my bed.

I groan. "Do I have too!" they both shake their head. I sit up in my bed and look at my phone. "It's only 7:30." I look at both of them with a serious face. They know how I get when I get woken up before 10.

"Just cooperate with us, we need to go come on, mom will meet us there and so will Vanessa, Lilly, Madison, and Harper." With that I get up, go to the bathroom and do my morning routine.

When we get there we have a quick breakfast and then get started. Ava, mom, and Jenna were working on my hair and the other girls were working on the dress. Once they get done with my hair they do my makeup, not a lot because they said I look more beautiful without it. Then they get the dress on which is beautiful. It took 4 hours to get all that done. I know what your thinking WTF. I know but I really didn't care. I can be patient for more than five hours, but if you are wasting my time I go easy at first and then if you really piss me of I will go mad.

"When does it start?" I look at mom. She checks her phone.

"It starts at 12:45, you have less than an hour left." I nod.

I paced back and forth in the room. I hear the door open and Maria comes in. I stop in my place and she looks at me.

"You look beautiful!" she comes to me and holds my hands.

"Thank you." I look down and then back up. She gives me a hug and then goes to talk to the others. She looked surprised when she saw Vanessa, Lilly, Harper, and Madison. I wonder why?

I couldn't think anymore of it when I hear a knock at the door. Aviana goes and opens it. Her face lightened when she did. She opens it completely and Noah comes in with Aria in hand. I go and he hugs me. He says the same thing as everyone and gives me Aria.

She giggles and smiles. She looked adorable with her little white dress, white bow, and her little shoes. She was a spitting image of her mom with a little bit of her dad. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and she distracted me from the time.

When it was time Aviana had to take Aria with them. The girls and mom went too. I was left in the room waiting for dad. I hear the door open and close, making me turn around to see dad.

"Your mother was right, you do look beautiful." he says and kisses my forehead.

I smile. "Thanks dad," I look into his eyes and see there glossy. "No crying dad, your gonna make me cry."

"My little princesa is getting married." he hugs me. I love that he still calls me his little princesa. Ever since I could remember, I remember that he always called me that.

"I love you."

"I love you too."
________________________________

Here I am, about to walk down the aisle to get married. When it becomes time to go the doors opened and then we started walking. There was a lot of people which I'm guessing were family of the Romano's.

As were are walking I can see Luca at the end with no expression on his face. I had a little smile on my face but as I saw all the girls and my mom it widened.

We reach the altar, dad hugged me then sat down. The minister starts. I stand there with my head down a little and I could feel Luca's energy and it was making me uncomfortable. We both do our vows and then it comes to the I do's.

"Do you Luca, take Alessandra as your lawful wedded wife."

He turns back to me.

"I do." he coldly said.

"Do you Alessandra, take Luca as your lawful wedded husband."

I look at Luca, his eyes filled with anger.

"I do." I manage to get out, barely above a whisper.

"I pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." now that...got me scared.

My eyes widened with fear and he smirked. He leaned down and gave me a brief kiss on the lips. The crowd erupted cheering.
________________________________

I changed into a navy blue lace dress and leave my hair and makeup as it is. I walk into the reception and look for Ava. I find her talking to Jenna.

"I have a surprise for you." Jenna said. I look at her questioningly.

"What's the surprise?"

"I'm pregnant!" she smiles widely, my eyes widen.

"What!" I attack her with a hug. "How many months?"

"We knew for three weeks but I'm only two months along."

"And you didn't tell me." I lightly slap her arm.

"I wanted to tell you at your wedding because I knew it was going to make you very happy."

"Well it's the best wedding surprise." I smile brightly. "Can't wait to see a little you or Mark running around." I say making all of us laugh.

I see my mom and dad talking to Maria and Leonardo and go walk to them.

"Hi Leonardo."

He hugs me. "You looked beautiful." that's the eleventh time someone said that!

I smile. "Thank you." He was now my father-in-law and Maria my mother-in-law.

My father excused us and pulled me aside.

"I know that you won't like this but your going to have to go on a honeymoon, to make it look like you are in love and a married couple." I breathe slowly to keep my cool, I usually don't need to do that but when it comes to stuff like this it becomes important.

"Ok, where?" he looks shocked.

He shakes his head and then says "Paris." 

I've always wanted to go to Paris, ever since I was little, I went once to visit family and loved it. My moms side and some of my dads side of the family is from Cuba but some moved to Paris.

"We have your bags packed with everything you'll need." I nod.

"Ok, when are we leaving?" I just called me and Luca a "We".

"After the reception." I nod again.

Well Paris here we come.
________________________________

Jennifer❤️💛