Chapter 41: Rescue

Unedited (I apologize in advance! I'm not used to writing these kinds of things/scenarios. Oh and also for any missing chunks and repetitive words)

Everyone was getting ready and armored up at the moment. Loading guns, putting on bulletproof vests, loading up the cars with extra things they would need just in case.

"Vanessa put the knives back," Luca said to Vanessa who was trying to hide her knives. The only reason why he said to put them back is that she wouldn't need them for today's mission. Plus she only uses them for her own pleasure. Seeing bad people suffer.

"Can I not stab a bitch?" She asked in a playful tone.

"I'm being serious now put them back." He glared back at her.

"Why!" She whined stomping her feet.

"OH MY GOD SHUT HER UP!" Harper yells getting annoyed.

Vanessa turns in her direction and says, "No, pwease?", in a baby voice.

"VANESSA!" They all yelled at the same time.

Vanessa just rolls her eyes and goes back to what she was doing. "Alright, damn."

Everyone huffs and goes back to what they were doing. Harper walks up beside Vanessa and asks her, "What's gotten you so on edge?"

She looks at Harper emotionless and replies with, "Nothing."

Harper squints her eyes at her. "You're hiding something and-"

"Everyone ready?" Luca asks gaining their attention. Everyone hums nodding their heads.

"And I'll find out," Harper said quickly before Luca said something.

"Good. Let's get going then, we have a long drive ahead of us."

Luca, Leonardo, and Vanessa were in one car, Harper and Mason in another, and Theo, Lily, Madison, and Daniel in the last car. Luca was leading the way.

The cars were silent the whole way. After an hour on the road, Harper and Madison were asleep as they just wanted time to pass. Everyone else was wide awake. Vanessa, on the other hand, was planning Luca's death. As well as many others. If she didn't see a change in him when he saved Alessandra, she might kill him. But she for sure knows he will change.

The way he has acted over the past few months with Alessandra around truly demonstrates the effect she has on him. She just has a backup plan in case that doesn't happen.

"We're here," Luca announced as the car stopped.

"We are in the middle of fucking nowhere," Vanessa said looking out the window.

Leonardo and Luca rolled their eyes and got out of the car. The others had pulled up behind them and got out too. "Everyone ready?" Luca said looking at them. Everyone nodes. " Let's go then and proceed with caution,"

They reached the small building and hid behind a wall where they couldn't be seen. Vanessa looked as if she saw a ghost and Luca noticed.

"Vanessa, you alright?" Luca whispered asking her. She turned her face to him and back to what she was looking at.

"That's Armando. Shit, Luca!" She panicked. Everyone looked at her crazy.

"It's Alexander." She whispered.

They all looked at each other with the same look. Luca felt his anger rise. "WHAT!" He almost yelled.

"Let me come with you!" She begged.

He blinked a couple of times before saying, "No."

"Please! You know I never say please, that's how you know I really mean it! So please!!"