Chapter 7: Meeting Family

It's been a couple days since we've gotten to Paris. Me and Luca haven't talked and we haven't gone anywhere.

Were both eating breakfast very silently. I get a call and answer it.

"Allie," my dad on the other side.

I swallow my food. "Hi, dad!" I see Luca looking over at me serious. I stand up and go to the living room which is connected to the kitchen.

"How's it going?" he asked.

"Um ok"

"Ok, I wanted to tell you that your mom called her sister to see where they lived if you wanted to go see them"

"That would be great, do they still live there?"I say excitedly.

"Yes, they never moved" he laughs.

"Ok well, I can go this afternoon,"

"Good and bring Luca with you too," I mentally scream.

"Will do, how are you and mom," I say changing the topic.

"We're great but we miss you," a bit of sadness laced in his words.

"I do too, I'll call Ava in a minute to check up on them, love you dad"

"Love you too" and then he hangs up.

I go back to the kitchen and wash my plate. As I walk to my room I bump into something hard. I close my eyes and prepare for pain but an arm makes it's way around my waist and catches me.

"You should watch where you are going," I open my eyes to see a smirking Luca. His harsh tone scares me.

"I-I'm sorry." I stuttered.

"What did your father say?" his eyes burning through me.

"H-he said to bring you with me to my Aunts house this afternoon." he harshly lets me go almost making me fall.

He walks away leaving me there. I quickly ran into my room and laid on the bed. I decide to call Aviana. I told her that I was going to go see Catalina and how I've been. I asked her how she was doing and everyone else.

I have nothing to do! I breathe out. I look at the time. I'm surprised that I woke up later than usual. It's already 12:25, guess I'll get ready.

I take a shower and then after I dry my hair. I change into a burgundy off the shoulder top (up top to see) with light blue jeans and black boots. I leave my hair down in its curly matter. I check the time again, 1:35.

Just in time, I hear Luca yell, "Let's go," I hurried out of my room. I enter the living room and there stands Luca, in a black v-neck, black ripped jeans, and black converse, Everything black!

He turns around. "Finally." he frustratingly says. He walks to the door and goes outside, I follow behind.

We get into the car and I tell him the directions. As he's driving I just look out the window, occasionally glancing over at him. We arrive at our destination. I look at the house remembering how it looked and how it looks now.

Feeling nervous I knock on the door and step back. The door opens and out comes Catalina.

"Alessandra?" she questions, a shocked expression on her face.

I run and hug her tightly.

"Is it you?" she examines my face.

"Yes, it's me!" I laugh.

"I missed you!" she hugs me.

"I missed you too!"

We break apart by someone coughing. I look behind me.