Chapter 6: Wedding Day Part 2

Luca's POV

I'm standing here at the alter waiting for this freaking wedding to start. I hear the music start and get ready. Down the aisle walks Alessandra who looks beautiful in the white dress that hugs her curves...Snap out of it Luca!

You don't want her to fall for you or you to fall for her!

She gets beside me with her head down a little not wanting to see me. I could tell she could feel my energy because she was moving uncomfortably.
***
"I pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." her eyes widened in fear and looks at me.

I smirk leaning down and give her a brief kiss on the lips, I had to restrain myself from kissing her soft lips even more. After, we went to the reception. My father had told me that there was going to be a honeymoon so it would make the whole marriage thing look real and would bring more attention to both companies. I got furious and tried to make it not happen but he wouldn't take it.

I'm stuck with her for a whole month! In Paris! I'm going to make this very hard for her, she doesn't know who she married or what she's getting into.
________________________________

Alessandra's POV

I'm sitting with Aria in my lap and playing with her. I love to give her attention, especially when Ava or Noah sometimes can't and she loves me because I spoil her but you can't blame me, she's adorable. She's my whole world and helped me get past the depressing part of my life.

I was too busy playing with her that I didn't notice Luca staring at me. I stand her up on my lap and place soft kisses on her forehead, cheeks, and her little nose. She starts to giggle earning a laugh from me.

"Ok now back to mommy." I see Ava holding her arms out.

"She's just jealous, isn't she." I say looking back at Aria, she giggles.

"I'm not, I just want to spend time with my princess." I give Aria to her.

"Ok goodness, have your little princess. I'm gonna go talk to mom." she nods and sits down next to Noah. As I'm searching for her I meet eye contact with Luca. All you could see was anger, my questions why? Why does he have so much anger? He looks away and I continue looking. I found her sitting with dad and talked to her. She didn't want me to go to Paris but she wanted me to see my Uncles and Aunts and cousins because I haven't seen them in three years.

Like I said before most of my family is Cuban, that makes me three fourths Cuban and one-fourth America. That's because some of my dad's side is Cuban but some American if that makes sense and my mom's side is all Cuban. We have a big family, lots of uncles and aunts, cousins, and grandparents. Even though they're mostly in Paris one of my mom's sisters is in America and my dad's sister and brother are here too with their family's so, it's a really big family.

Enough of me talking.

"Now can I please have the bride and groom come up to the dance floor." oh lord.

"This is killing me, mom." I look at her with my eyes closed. I open them and she looks at me seriously. "Ok, I'm going." I walk to the dance floor and there is Luca waiting.

(A.N- I'm not really experienced with writing these kinds of things so please try to understand and don't judge, thank you.)

He looked like he didn't want to do this and I got that. He put his hands on my waist and I put mine around his neck. The song Just a Little Bit of Your Heart by Ariana Grande played in the back round.

No wonder Maria asked me what was one of my favorite songs.

I look him in the eyes and he looked down at me.  He looked like he was six feet tall and I was 5 feet and 3 inches, he was fairly taller than me. As we danced to the slow song we were just looking at each other. Anger and frustration swirling around in his eyes. I was feeling many emotions and I think he could tell because he was smirking.

I felt scared.

My past was horrible and now it might become worse. I never want to go through that again and hopefully, I won't.

Thinking of it made me shiver and close my eyes tightly. The grip on my waist tightened. My eyes shoot open and see a slight mad Luca. I looked down not wanting to see him. When the music comes to an end, everyone claps and then people come to the dance floor. He walks off somewhere and leaves me there. I walk back to my seat with a frown. Ava tries to cheer me up with Aria which she knows I can't resist. For the rest of the reception, I was talking or playing with Aria.

"I don't want to go." I say as I hug my dad.

"I know princesa, but you have to, plus you'll get to see all your cousins and aunts and uncles." he puts his hand on my cheek.

"I know and I'm excited." I smiled.

"I'm going to miss you and mom."

"We will too." they both hug me.

"What about us?" I hear Aviana say.

"I will miss you both as well and Noah." I hug Ava and Noah and give Aria a kiss on the forehead.

"She'll miss you the most." Noah said.

I nod and run my fingers through her soft hair. "I will too." I give her one last kiss on the cheek. "I'll call every couple days to check up on her." they both nod.

"Mom, dad call me if there's something wrong or if you want to check up on me." they both nod.

"Jenna be careful, call me if you need anything,"
I look at Mark. "And Mark take care of them both." I give Jenna and Mark a hug.

I get in the car and sit on the opposite side of Luca. The whole ride to the airport was silent. I was either looking out the window or down at my hands. We get to the airport and board the plane. Our private plane. I sit in front of Luca and just stare out the window. I fell asleep two hours into the flight. I wake up by a loud sound. I decide to ignore it and do some work. Three and a half hours later we land in Paris.

Sorry I wasn't able to upload a chapter in a couple weeks it's just that life gets in the way and family, but here's another chapter for you, I hope you like it! If you did vote! Jennifer❤️💛