Chapter 9: Heading Home

After my meltdown, the rest of the honeymoon went fine. And by fine I mean there were ups and downs. Luca would act nice to me and then would act rude the next minute. He would yell for no reason and not let me out of the house. Besides that we would talk to each other  on occasion. I learned that he can be an arrogant jerk on minute and be an angel the next. I also learned that he loves to see me mad or angry. I try not to get mad but sometimes he pushes it.

Today were suppose to go back to New York. I pack all of my stuff and clean the room. I head out to the living room with my suitcase. You might say "If you have a lot of money why don't you have butlers or maids to do those things." Sure my family is wealthy but we don't use the money to an extant. We're just like anybody else, we use the money for our purposes and our needs, not things that we want. We do things ourselves, were not lazy. We're more than capable to do things ourselves.

I patiently wait for Luca to come out. Couple minutes later he comes out with his things.

"Let's go." He says and we leave.

We get to the airport and onto our private plane. Through out the whole 7 hour flight, I did some work on my laptop, slept, or looked out the window. Once we landed in New York Luca puts me in a car and once he gets in we're off. I start getting worried and a bit scared because I don't know where we're going.

Minutes later we arrive at a house, more like a mansion! It was huge! I thought my parents house was big but no, this ones bigger. We get out of the car and go inside. I was left in awe. The first thing you see are the stairs. Then you see the living room on the right and the kitchen on left. It was white and had painting on the walls.

"You live alone?" I ask as I take in my surroundings.

"Not anymore." I turn around to see a smirking Luca.

"So basically I'm living here now?" He nods. "With you?"  I point to him.

"Yes." His voice starts to sound irritated. I stop talking and stay silent.

"I'll show you to your room." He starts going up the stairs and I follow. He goes all the way down the hallway to one big door. He opens it and I'm left in awe again.

The room is big and has a queen sized bed. The walls are a rosy gold color with white, gold and light pink accents. I chuckle at the irony.

"What?" Luca asked.

"It's just that when I was little my room looked sort of like this. Even when I went to college and got my own house. I always liked the colors pink, gold, and white. It made me feel like I was at home." I say while walking around the room.

"Oh." Is all he says.

Realization hits me. My house. "What do I do with my house?" I ask frantically.

"Sell it." He says bluntly.

"I can't just sell it!"

"I'll have some people move your stuff and then put it up for sell. Is that ok?" I nod.

"But can we go, so I can get some sentimental things?"

"Sure, we'll go tomorrow." With that he leaves the room and I continue to explore.

I enter the bathroom and yet again it's huge. The bathtub can fit like two people and the shower is big. There's two sinks and a toilet. I go inside the closet and it has a lot of space. I start to unpack the things I had. I put the clean clothes in the closet and the dirty in the hamper. After I get all my things situated I get in the shower. I get out and go into the closet. I pick out a plain who t-shirt and some black shorts. I put on my undergarments and then the shirt and shorts. I let my hair be it's curly, wavy self.

I decided to go explore the house. I found three more rooms and bathrooms. I went down stairs and went outside. There was a pool and a garden with beautiful flowers and other plants. I look up to the sky and look at the beautiful sunset. I sit on the grass and admire it. Think about my little angle and how much I love her. I remember holding her for the first time. She was so tiny and fragile. She looked like me. Full head of hair and beautiful features. I didn't get to see her eyes but I bet they were warm brown eyes. I love you Everleigh.

I go back inside and find something to eat. I make something for me and Luca. I leave his food out and eat mine. I go back to my room and lay on the bed. After a while, I feel sleep overcome me and soon I was asleep.

Sorry if this chapter is too short but at least I posted something. My birthday is tomorrow and I wanted to update so here it is. Hopefully, I will be updating regularly now. Hope you enjoy. 12/08/18 Jennifer❤️💛