Chapter 26: Outburst

Yeah, I'm just sayin', baby
I can't really miss you if I'm with you
And when I miss you, it'll change the way I kiss you
Baby, you know time apart is beneficial
It's like I'm the universe and you'll be N-A-S-A
Give you the whole world, I'ma need space
I'ma need space, I'ma, I'ma need
You know I'm a star; space, I'ma need space
I'ma need space, I'ma, I'ma need space (N-A-S-A)
Give you the whole world, I'ma need space
I'ma need space, I'ma, I'ma need
You know I'm a star; space, I'ma need space
I'ma need space, I'ma, I'ma need space (N-A-S-A)

Love this song!
___________________________

Unedited

Two weeks have passed and we didn't bother to mutter a word to each other. All we do is look at each other awkwardly, it was more awkward for me than him because I knew something he didn't.

Vanessa being the observant one saw something was going on between us and tried asking me what was going on but I told her it was nothing. Not taking my word for it she pulls me aside, "Don't give me that 'oh its nothing' shit. Alessandra, I've known you for 5 years, spill."

I sigh, I'm sure Luca doesn't want anyone to find out. I don't need to be yelled at again. "I promise you I will tell you but not right now, ok?" I whisper, asking her.

Her face hardens and she gives me the look. "Please Vane, " I beg her. Her face relaxes and she nods.

"Ok but tell me when you're ready." She said putting her hand on my shoulder. I nod and we both head our separate ways. I look down at the floor as I walk and bump into something, or should I say, someone. Before I hit the ground a strong arm slips around my waist and catches me. I'm spun around and caged, my hands land on a hard chest and immediately I know who it is by their smell.

I keep my head down not wanting to look him in the eyes, yet somehow I slowly lift it and meet with his gray orbs.

"We need to talk." He says not breaking eye contact. I stare into his eyes for a good minute letting myself get lost in them. I feel his hand go lower to my hip and I snap out of my trance.

Getting out of his grip, I back away and keep a distance. I nod my head, "Yeah we do, " Not saying anything he turns around and starts walking.

I follow him to his bedroom. I close the door for more privacy and wait for him to speak.

"Look, that night was clearly a mistake. It should have never happened." He said while looking at the floor. Having feelings for you was a mistake. My heart broke a little, though it meant something to you but I was wrong.

"So that's it, " I say. He nods slowly. I huff, "That's all you have to say, you could've just told me that and walked away." I was a bit angry.

"What else do you want me to say! I'm not the one that should be apologizing!" He yells. I'm taken back by what he said, 'I'm not the one that should be apologizing.'

"You're blaming me for our mistake, I'm the one that should apologize because clearly it was my fault we both got drunk and things happened!"

"Yes!"

Wow. "You were probably trying to seduce me, probably why your boyfriend didn't want you he thought you were a whore or slut." my mouth hung wide open.

Did.I.Just.Hear.Him.Call.Me.A.Slut!

"That was uncalled for Luca. And you know that is not true, I trusted you and told you what happened to me." I say in a low voice as tears threaten to spill.

He looks at me with hate, I really just want to rip his head off.

"I think it is true, " He says with daring eyes, my hands ball into fists, I'm about to lose it!

Breath Alessandra, breath. Nope!

"You know nothing about my life! Nothing!" I yell, he seems surprised by my sudden outburst.

"I went through so much, an abusive relationship and I lost my daughter!" My voice softens at the end. Tears run down my face like a river. He stands up from his place and takes a step forward, I take a step backward.

"My life was ruined, I fell for a guy who didn't even love me! He used me for my body, he abused me daily, raped me and got me pregnant!" By the end I was breathing heavily, trying to catch my breath. I look at Luca and he's speechless, stuck in his place.

With tears running down my cheeks I speak again. "Y-you asked me w-why I had scars all over my b-body, that's why. Alexander was nothing but a possessive and a-abusive man who thought it was ok to abuse women mentally, physically, and s-sexually." I shivered thinking about everything Alexander did.

It pains me to think about that man, I think about him in my sleep because I can't forget all he said to me to make me weak and worthless, I can't forget the pain I endured, I can't forget the pain he gave me in my heart.

"You never once tried to get to know me, you just know the simplest things about me, favorite this, favorite that. I was trying, maybe not in the best way but I was trying." I say shaking my head. I glance over to Luca and he's staring at me.

The fact that I like him strongly is making this harder. I have this urge to run up and hug the life out of him. Why does he have to be so irresistible.

"I can't do this anymore, I'm tired of living my life like this, " I walk closer to him until there's a little space between us.

"We're married for god's sake! Best friends when we were little because our parents wanted us to not hate each other yet here we are hating each other!" His eyes widen at the last part and I realize what I just said. I didn't mean to say that, I was waiting for the right time!

"W-what d-did you j-just say?" He stutters, cluelessly.

"You weren't s-supposed..to...k-k-know....tha-that..." I say but start to feel light headed and dizzy, my eyes feel heavy and flutter open and shut.

My body falls limp. Luca catches me before I hit the ground and tries to keep me awake, but I can't. Slowly my eyes start to close feeling tired, and I drift off.
______________________________

Well that was a lot, to be honest, I'm putting my own depression in here. I have an urge to make this story like REALLY depressing but that's a story for another time.

I would really love it if you gave your opinion on this chapter or the whole story in general, I know I have a long way to perfect my writing but I'm trying!

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT if you loved this chapter! I really appreciate all my readers and love you all!

Remember that you're always worthy and loved, and to love yourself!

Next chapter will be out as soon as I can finish as always! 4/25/19 Jennifer❤️💛