Chapter 27: Forgive Me

(I gave you all my love and more)
Yo, te di todo mi amor y más
(I gave you my trust)
Te di toda mi confianza
(And you, you do not recognize what it is to love)
Y tú, no reconoces lo que es amar
(I, I put myself at your feet)
Yo, me puse dispuesta a tus pies
(And only with contempt)
Y tan solo con desprecio
(You have paid me, but now)
Me has pagado, pero ahora vez
(If I once said I loved you)
Si una vez dije que te amaba
(Today I regret)
Hoy me arrepiento
(If I once said I loved you)
Si una vez dije que te amaba
(I do not know what I thought, I was crazy)
No sé lo que pensé, estaba loco
(If I once said I loved you)
Si una vez dije que te amaba
(And that for you I gave life)
Y que por ti yo la vida daba
(If I once said I loved you)
Si una vez dije que te amaba
(I will not do it again)
No lo vuelvo hdebater
(That mistake is yesterday)
Ese error es cosa de ayer
______________________________
Unedited

Luca

All of a sudden she falls and acting quickly, I catch her in time and prop her up in my arms. "Don't close your eyes, Alessandra." I brush the hair out of her face and caresses her cheek.

She feels cold and looks pale, slowly she closes her eyes and I lightly tap her face to see if she's still there. She's out cold.

I groan and yell for Danial. "What happened!" He runs in and sees Alessandra's limp body in my arms.

"We were...arguing and she...passed out." I say, now I feel guilty.

"Man you stressed her out, " He runs to me and cheeks her pulse. "She's still alive, let's take her to the hospital." I shake my head.

"We can't risk it, Alexander could be out there ready to attack and with her passed out we just can't." He sighs and nods agreeing.

"Fine, I'll call the doctor to come check up on her." He takes out his phone and calls our personal doctor, he walks away talking on the phone to a corner of the room.

I look down at my arms and sigh, I walk over to the bed and place her on it. Why do you have to do this to me?

I feel really guilty for yelling at her and making assumptions, my mother taught me better than this. Everything she said just broke my heart and I never imagined that such a happy, sweet, innocent, girl would go through so much. It angers me that some would do that to her, it angers me more than it was Alexander. He's going to pay for that and many more things.

When she said "Best friends when we were little because our parents wanted us to not hate each other yet here we are hating each other" I got confused. Best Friends when we were little. Mhm, can't really remember my childhood.

***

"How is she?" I ask the doctor when she comes out of my room.

"She's fine now, her blood pressure was a bit high probably due to excessive amounts of stress. She is extremely dehydrated and hasn't eaten properly. And as for what I see on her record she has been abused sexually, physically, and experienced a loss which caused her to have PTSD, may be why she hasn't been doing well." She tells me.

"I am giving her fluids through an IV, make sure she doesn't rip it off or mess with it. Don't stress her out and make sure she's eating and drinking. She'll be fine, Luca. She's truly a survivor and she's very strong, your a lucky husband." I sure am.

"When she wakes up she might feel nausea and want to throw up so I put a bucket beside her bed if needed." I nod.

"Thank you, Dr. Lane." she smiles and nods.