Chapter 37: Kidnapped

Unedited

I was laying on the floor and my body hurt. My mind went straight to my babies, are they ok? Sitting up I prop myself against the wall and feel my stomach. One of them moves around slightly, I breath out in relief.

Where the hell am I? The place was dark and frigid.

Three hours before

I was about to go to bed but Aviana wanted to make sure I was good for the night and didn't need anything.

"No, I'm fine! No need to worry about me, sis. I'm about to go to bed, so talk to you tomorrow."

"Okay, good night."

I hang up and set my phone on the bedside table. Looking outside I sigh. A little night time walk on the beach sounds wonderful right now.

I walk towards the sliding door that leads outside and I open it. The smell of the ocean comes to me, something I haven't smelled in years. It's one of my favorite places as my mother once told me. It was the place were I could let all my worries fly away.

I take off my sandals and walk outside onto the sand. The sand on my feet, the fresh breeze, and the beautiful sunset as I was walking, was calming and relaxing. Stopping to look at the beautiful view in front of me, I think about the situation with telling Luca about his unborn children. He deserves to know and I acknowledge that. The more I think about it the more I want to tell him, I don't want these two human beings to grow up without a father, it doesn't matter if we're together or not my kids will always come first. And if that means I have to tell Luca, then so be it. I had to tell him sooner or later, definitely not three years later more like two months of my pregnancy later.

I place my hands on top of my swollen stomach and breath in, letting the light breeze blow through my hair. Suddenly, I feel someone grab me from behind placing a cloth over my nose and mouth. I try to scream but they come out muffled, no one would hear me anyway.  I came to my second mode of panic and started kicking the person who was holding me.

"Ayuda!" The person holding me yelled out.

Someone grabs my legs to stop me from kicking and trying to get away. I didn't stop fidgeting and so I couldn't see the person. I made the mistake of breathing in whatever drug was in the cloth, my vision started to fade out and I felt woozy. I was losing consciousness by the second, I started to stop fighting and close my eyes.

And then...

everything went pitch black. 

Present

I shiver. The thin fabric of my dress made it so the coldness could seep in and make me cold. I get scared by a sudden light that got turned on in the middle of whenever I was. I squeeze my eyes shut from the brightness, slowly letting myself get used to it. Looking around at my surroundings I question "Why the fuck am I in a cell!"

I swear, these hormones! Ok, let's be for real. The cell was a bit spacious and it was divided into two by a wall that runs until half of the room. (I really don't know where I'm going with this!) I could tell because I was in a corner, by this point I was shaking.

I have been locked up in a cell before and it was a horrible experience. That bastard thought of it as a punishment for me not being "Obedient" to him. I kept on being disobedient and then he really shut me up by raping me, that night is one I will never forget. That night took away all my strength, self-love, and the love I had for him.

"Look at who we have here." A familiar voice said in the distance.

I look around to see where the voice was coming from but all I could see was a shadow. It starts to come closer and closer, when they come into the light I see there face and instantly become scared.

"Alexander?" I whisper is disbelief.

He smirks. "The one and only."

I wanted to throw up in disgust.

"Long time no see."

"It's been a year, that's not that long."

"I see you have matured,' He looks at me up and down. "In more than one way."

I shivered from his words and thought, how can this man be so disgusting! I really don't want to be here with him, I'd rather be home in my bed than be here. Goddamnit, I wish I was with Luca.

"Why am I here?" I whispered, giving him cold glares.

"You're here because I want you to be. I have plans for you but since your pregnant they can wait, until then let's hope your beloved husband comes to your rescue, so I can kill him and his little family."

"I swear to god if you hurt my children or family I will-" in a split second, I feel his hands around my neck cutting me off.

"I would be careful with your words. Say the wrong thing and I'll cut those babies out of your stomach." He growled tightening his grip.

"You fucking bastard!" I choked out.

"I'm warning you." He said in a low voice and let me go. I hold my neck gasping for air. That motherfucker better hope, I don't kill him before someone else does.

I promise you little ones, no one will hurt you. They will have to get past me if they want to, I won't go down without a fight.

God Luca! The one time I really need you, you're not here. Please find me....find us.
_____________________________
That will be all for this chapter. You guys are gonna love me for what I am about to do next.

If you liked this chapter don't forget to

Comment

and

Vote

Until next- actually...
7/5/19 Jennifer❤️💛

7/13/19
I finished this chapter on July fifth so that's why there're two dates.