Chapter 11: Land Ho

Merabelle decided to stay as close to Mr.Gold as possible that hour and he had think she had gone (which she wasn't. She was hiding behind an apple bin) he was talking to Jerry. "So, you've got the map, then?" He asked. "Yes, sir I do." He said taking out the map. Mr.Gold made a quick grab for the map, but Jerry held it back quicker "Ah-ah-ah. You promise for a fair share of the treasure, right?" Jerry asked with a greedy look spreading across his tanned face. "All in good time, mate." Mr.Gold grabbed the map quicker than the speed of light. "Now that we've got the lass's treasure map. We can get rid of the rest of them. Kill them! And if anyone mutinies before I say so. I'll throw them out on their ear like I did with that git, Mr.Bullseye."

Merabelle did a soft gasp, then realized she did and clapped her mouth. "Come out, lass. I know you're there." Merabelle revealed herself behind the apply bin. "I will report you to Captain Jones, you'll be locked up for the remainder of the voyage and be tried to mutiny." Merabelle said with a voice of rage. Then, Mr.Gold took out a gun. "Oh, I don't think you want to do that, lass." Merabelle took a few steps back. "Now you are going to do exactly what I say, or you can join your father in Hell."

Merabelle, raged by Mr.Gold's words nodded her head. All of a sudden a man cried "Land Ho!". "Just on time." Mr.Gold said with a toothy grin. She signalled for Merabelle to go up first. "Lasses first." Merabelle gave him the stink-eye as she went in front of him. Mr.Gold put his gun back in his pocket for safekeeping. They went to the main deck. What they didn't know was that Kevin and Ethan were listening from around the corner. "We've got to tell the captain." Ethan said. "Or Merabelle could get killed." Kevin said. They went to the captain who was yelling commands like "Prepare the longboats, drop anchor" and any other commands that were said when they reached land.

Kevin and Ethan went to Captain Jones. "Captain, we must speak with you." Kevin said eagerly. "I'm a little busy right now, boys." Captain Jones said. "But Captain, we just heard that Mr.Gold has the treasure, he's planning a mutiny, and has Merabelle in his captivity." Ethan said. "I see." Captain Jones said thinking as she digests these words. "Mr.Gold?" She yelled. "Aye captain!" Mr.Gold said. "Take the crew and get to the island. We need food and water. Take as long as you want." The boys looked at Captain Jones in confusion. "Captain? What are you doing?" Kevin asked. "Get Mrs and Ms Degrey and tell them to meet me in my cabin." Captain Jones said in a voice that sounded like she spilling her darkest secret. "Yes ma'am." Kevin and Ethan said.

As they did, Mr.Gold pretended to drop his eye patch. "Kevin, lad?" Mr.Gold said. Kevin turned around. "It's seems I've left my eye patch on board. Hand it to me like a good lad, will yeh?" Mr.Gold said. Kevin picked up the eye patch and gave tried to give it to him from 5 feet away from the longboat. "Could you get a little closer. I may be full grown, but my arms are too small for my body." Kevin took a few steps closer to where Havarti could grab him. As he gave him the eye-patch, Mr.Gold grabbed Kevin's arm and pulled him into the longboat.

"Tie 'em up so they don't make an attempt to escape." Mr.Gold said to one of the crew members. They did so, tying their hands together and blindfolding them. "Let us go, you filthy pirates!" Merabelle said struggling. "Make her shut up." Mr.Gold said annoyed. Jerry put a gag in her mouth. "Mmmf" were what Merabell's words turned into.

Meanwhile, in the captain's cabin, Captain Jones was telling her plan to Denise. Mrs.Degrey, and Ethan. "So, we're going to secretly sail to the island, grab Merabelle, and leave the pirates empty handed on the island." Captain Jones said. "Uh, we might want to add Kevin to the list." Ethan said. "What do you mean, Ethan?" Captain Jones asked. "The pirates have Kevin also." Ethan said