Chapter 20: Time for Another Adventure

They spent the next couple of days packing for their next journey. Merabelle showed Denise how to dress like her. It became a habit with Denise wearing the loose long sleeve shirt, and pants , and boots. They packed twice as much then they did last time. "Father will do the cooking on the ship this time." Denise said. "Brilliant Denise, thank you." Merabelle said. "Captain, where do you want these bins of gunpowder?" Mr.Bullseye asked. "Next to the cells in the cellar." Merabelle said. "Where do you want these apple bins?" Maximum asked. "In the kitchen, of course." Merabelle answered.

Most of the morning was filled with commands and preparations. "Almost time to go, Captain Dragunov." Mr.Degrey said. Igor went to Merabelle and sat on her shoulders. "Ready to go?" she asked. Igor chattered softly and hugged Merabelle's neck. "I thought so, too." Merabelle said.

"Time to go, Captain." Kevin said. Merabelle boarded the Mother Nature, went to the main deck, and sat in between her best friends. These friends she grew up with, and will never let go of. They were now sailing to a place worth going to, a place worth going to...but, that was for the wind to decide.