Chapter 26

Chapter 26

(A/N :- Piyali was raised by her mother and her grandma (Mother's mother) since her dad expired due to cardiac attack when Piyali was merely five years old. Her mother was strict and a working woman.)

** This update is dedicated to all my awesome readers, Enjoy **

"And what is that?" he asked raising his brow, dubious of her answer.

"When I was in 12th I had only one best friend Neha... one day she told me that Rita got pregnant,

Flashback----

Rita was also studying in same college, same class, I barely know her. But I was shocked hearing that news because I do know only married girls get pregnant and it is bad thing if any girl gets pregnant before marriage.

I asked Neha that how she got pregnant, not that I care about but I was curious, I hardly saw her few times attending lectures as most of times she bunk lectures.

"Rita slept with her boyfriend." Neha told.

"Ohh, but I still don't understand how one can get pregnant just by sleeping." I asked Neha.

"Obviously they had sex without protection." Neha answered rolling her eyes.

"Sex"

"Ssshhhh..Don't say loudly." she kept hand on my mouth as she looked around if anyone was hearing us.

"Ok. Can you explain to me what this sex thing is?" I inquired further as I had never seen or heard anything about it from anyone.

"Awww you are very Innocent Piyali, I don't want to corrupt your holy mind. You will come to know automatically after your marriage, till now enjoy your Innocent life sweetheart." She smiled and ruffled my hairs playfully.

"Ok." I said reluctantly.

Flashback end-----

She didn't tell me so I asked my granny.

"What...... You asked your granny?" Nick almost yelled shockingly.

"Yes, she was also shocked when I pleaded to tell me what is sex but then she said that it's a very very bad thing and I shouldn't talk or think about it.
And I did the same what I had been told." Piyali said with proud grin.

Nick face palmed after hearing her story, "I knew she is innocent but never knew up to this extent. Thank god I didn't strip her pantie in first place but zipper of her dress otherwise god knows how she would have reacted.

"Shall we sleep now? I really feel sleepy." She said yawing cutely as always.

"You sleep, I need to take cold shower." I said grabbing the towel and went to bathroom.

to be continued.....

😘 Please do Vote, Comment & Share 😘