Chapter 8

"Okay so today we will begin fight training," My dad says, "so grab a punching bag and begin." I start hitting the bag but it's hard I have no technique. I look around and see that everyone's found a rhythm to punching the bag. Ugh I am so helpless!

"Hey need some help," asks Uriah.

"I guess," I say.

"Alright well your small. just like your mom, so your strong points will be your elbows and knees. It also means your gonna have to block a lot," he explains.

"Okay like this," I say showing him how I can elbow and knee the punching bag.

"Yeah great and your fast so your be go at dodging and blocking," he says.

"Thanks," I say.

"Tay," he says in a serious voice, "you can win this I know you can."

"How do you know," I ask.

"Your exactly like your mother and she did it," he says, "just talk to her." And with that he left me and I started training again but this time with determination. I could win this, no I will win this.

"First jumper," yells Eric, "on the Mat. Last Jumper, get ready to fight." Oh no but the last jumper was.....

"Ready loser," asks Josh. I could feel the anger coming inside me, he's bullied me but not in front of a huge crowd!

"Ready when you are," I mutter, "asshole."

"What'd you say," he asks as he begins to circle me.

"Oh you know just stating what you are," I said, I had no idea what came over me but I was so mad and I was ready to show that I have strength and that I can be powerful to.

"And what makes me the asshole," he asked. It was just to easy.

"Well for starters punching a girl," I said, he was about to say something else but I wasn't done it was all coming out, "you know why people bully people Josh? It's not because that person deserves it I can tell you that. It's because the bully, well you Jake and Tracy, are threatened or scared or jealous or insecure. So tell me which one are you, actually you know it wouldn't be surprising if you said all of them." And with that he lurched forward but I was ready and ducked causing him to lose his balance and then I tripped him. I got down and started punching him but then I realized, that's what he wanted and I won't stoop to his level.

So I stopped and stood up, he was on the mat breathing heavy and coughing.

"What to scared Taylor," he asked. I turned around and looked him straight in the eye.

"I will not stoop to your level, knocking someone unconscious, there's just no point," I said and then I walked out of the training room and ran to the train platform. I saw the train coming and hopped on, knowing exactly where I was going. So I jumped on the train and sat down with my legs hanging off the side and watched the sunset for the first time in a long time.

*£***********************************

Hey guys so hope you enjoyed it! Where do u think Taylor's going?????? Comment your answer :) So chapter 9 should come out soon make sure you VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE!!!

Stay Divergent ;)