Chapter 13

Flesh and bones.

That's what I feel when I land in the arms of the other Dauntless. All there flesh and bones formed together to make a net. That's when I realize that the Dauntless depend on each other, it's not just fighting and war games.

It's more than that. The Dauntless are a family and they will ban together. That's probably one of the reasons I choose them.

I am lowered to the ground and when I get up I get pats on the back and cheers. And soon I look up and see another person coming. Conner.

Everyone forms a net again grabbing hands that are across the circle. I reach in and grab to very familiar hands. I look up and see my mom. She's looking at me and smiling, I always knew zip lining was her favorite. I can see happiness and joy in her eyes, but I also see something new.

Pride, she's proud of me! I finally feel that I have lived up to being Dauntless, all I ever wanted was to make my mom proud knowing she was one of the best Dauntless. I smile back. Then I hear Conner's screaming go down and look up to see him above us.

He unclips the harness and falls down into our arms. I feel the weight and all the other boney and muscular arms push on mine. And then the weight is released and everyone separates. My mom keeps ahold of my hands and pulls me into a hug.

"Good job bug," she says. She hasn't called me 'bug' since I was what 10.

"Thanks," I laugh. She smiles down at me. I finally feel Dauntless and I like it.

"Alright everyone time to get to the trains," yells Marlene. We all start running towards the train. We get to the platform and jump on. Once on the train I started looking for Conner but I couldn't find him. All of a sudden I felt someone grab me from behind I turn around to see Rob.

"Hey," he says.

"Hey," I say, "how'd you do?"

"Alright," he says, "I got hit twice. Hurt like a mother." I laugh of course he would do that. "How many times did u get hit," he asked.

"None," I laughed.

"Well that's just not fair," he said. All of a sudden I heard yelling and looked to see people starting to jump. Me and Rob ran over to the edge of the train. And jumped out into the grass. Once we all got huddled up my dad started talking.

"Good job to the winning team," he said we all started cheering, "now be at the simulation room around 2 tomorrow, your dismissed!" And with that everyone started running towards the dorms. I started walking at a slow pace not really caring and just taking everything in.

"Hey," I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around and saw Conner.

"Hey," I say walking over and hugging him. He pulls away and puts his arm over my shoulder and we start walking back to the dorms.

"So......" he said.

"What," I asked.

"I need to tell you something Tay," he said.

"Okay, shoot," I said turning to face him.

"Okay well I've been want to tell you this for a while."

"Yeah," I ask. But just as he's about to speak I her my dad call my name.

"Taylor," my dad yelled. I turn and see him running towards me, "I need to talk to you." I turn to Conner with a look of sorry on my face.

"It's okay I'll catch up with u later Tay," says Conner as he starts jogging towards to the dorms.

"What dad," I ask. Really annoyed that he ruined the moment but it's probably important.

"It's about tomorrow and the simulations," he says.

"Okay," I say the anger in my voice showing, he Interrupted me for this?!

"Well if you wanna survive you need to listen to me very carefully," he said. And that's how I ended up falling to the ground.

***********************************

Omg hey guys sorry about the update I have been super busy but here it is I hope u liked it I am not sure when I'll have 14 done but it will be soon!

So this chapters book recommendation is...................

The Bad Boy Stole My Bra by Cherry_Cola_X!

This book is amazing and it's not just a beautiful love story that will totally give you major feels it is super funny too probably one of the funniest books I have read on WattPad.

If u have a book recommendation or if your writing a book and want me to read it/recommend it then message me or comment!

Don't forget to COMMENT VOTE SHARE and FOLLOW ME! :)

Stay Beautiful ;)