un

"And that's how Hoseok ended up passed out on your couch."

"By ice cream-"

The door bell surrounded the entire house

"I'll check it."

Taehyung stood up from the couch and waddled to the door by the blankets covering Tae's skin.

He opened the door and no one was to be found.

He was going to shut the door again, but saw a box with cursive righting on the top.

Tae looked around the exterior of the house again before picking up the surprisingly light box.

"Oooh! Did you order something?"

"No?"

Jimin tilted his head slightly before staring at the nicely wrapped box in front of them.

His hands held onto the box and began to unwrap it.

"Does it say a name?"

Taehyung looked around the box and only saw the cursive writing with, «for taehyungie-hyung»

"Nope. But it seems like it will be cute?"

"Can you grab a knife for me?"

Jimin nodded and walked into the kitchen, soon grabbing out a knife.

Tae gladly took it and stuck the knife in between the small opening with clear tape guarding it.

As he opened the box, the first thing that appeared was fluffy lion plushie.

He picked up the plushie and hugged it.

"Oh my god! It's so cute~"

"Wait! There is a letter."

Taehyung picked up a light blue envelope and unraveled the letter.

Dear Taetae
I sent you the letter myself as I asked someone to give me your address! Do you like the lion plushie I gave you? It reminds me of you. Adorable and a cute baby lion. I bought it with my saved money. If you look close enough there is a diamond necklace on it.

Taehyung looked at the plush again and as the letter said, there was a necklace with an expensive diamond making Tae's eyes widen.

«why would someone buy me something like this?»

I would love if you wore it at class! I would tell you who I am, but I'm nervous that you wouldn't like someone like me... But I'll still tell you stuff about me! I'm 18 years old. People think that someone like me would never like anyone. I'd do anything for the one I love. And I mean anything.

My favorite artist is Charlie Puth, but I have an artist I love that I keep secrets to other. Billie eilish. Her music is beautiful. My favorite song by her is 'bored'. Do you like any of her music?

I'm gay. Nobody knows that except me, and you. But if I call you mine, everyone will know.

Would you like me to write to you every month? Week? Day?! Just say. I'll know.

You can call me anything, but you can call me Jeon. It's my last name. Many people in our school have the last name of Jeon! It makes me feel like everyone else. Normal.

I'm going to end this letter! Bye Taetae! <3

-Jeon

Taehyung's heart fluttered.

Having an admirer on him made him feel bubbly.

"Oooh~ Do you think it will be your crush?"

"Jeon Wonwoo?! As if."

They both looked at each other with a questioning face.

The two kept saying names of people in their school with a Jeon in it.

But Jeon Jungkook didn't come in mind.

"Whoever it is, I'm glad!"

He whispered a 'thank you' to the lion plushie while also saying 'everyday please".

"I'll make sure I give you love...everyday"

-
a/n
First chapter, check!