dix-neuf

Taehyung had woken up the second time that day, but wasn't with Jungkook this time.

He spun all the way around, but didn't see that angelic face of Jungkook's.

So, he stood up and walked around until he heard music come from the kitchen.

The petite boy walked into the kitchen and saw Jungkook.

Shirtless....

He was cooking breakfast, eggs, hash-browns, and pancakes.

Delicious.

Jungkook looked like a husband to be honest.

Tae blushed at Jungkook's body and walked up to it.

He immediately wrapped his arms around Jungkook and stood on his tippy-toes to rest his chin on the younger's shoulder.

Jungkook didn't flinch at all, and faced behind him to look at his everything.

"Are you hungry, kitten?"

Tae hummed softly since his voice it still weakened when he woke up.

"Well for you, I made you breakfast.  And it's almost done."

Jungkook has almost smirked when he felt Tae caressing his stomach and feeling every dent of his abs.

He turned to face the red Taehyung and kissed his cheek.

Taehyung immediately took his hands away and covered his face.

"'M sorry Jeon"

An 'aww' escaped Jungkook's lips, making the younger stare at the other's.

"Hey Tae—"

Taehyung just giggles and shushed Jungkook.

"Yes"

Jungkook blushed and connected their lips

He turned from the stove and wrapped his arms around Tae's body.

They switched sides and moved to the counter-top, where Jungkook lifted Tae up to sit on the top of the counter.

The two kept their lips connected and moved them in unison.

Tae opened his mouth when he felt Jungkook's tongue touch his lips.

That gave the younger and invitation to slither his tongue to meet Tae's.

"Gorgeous"

Jungkook mumbled against the kiss, but he double-triple-quadruple made sure that he turned the stove off, so he can continue and finish what he is doing.

"Do you want to continue this somewhere else?"

His smirk grew, when he unconnected their saliva-connected lips.

Tae's blush grew all the way to the tips of his ears.

"....yes"

-
a.n

hello beautifuls!

how are you?

i'm going out with 15 of my friends today for halloween and i'm excited🎃

next chapter might be smut, but who knows.

if you don't like smut or are uncomfortable with it, you can skip it.

i will try and make it a soft smut, so the people who like smut, get smut and the people who don't like smut, will be overpowered by the softness!

i'm too much :)

also thank you for getting this story to 10k reads! it makes me really happy!!

i love you all <3

i was also talking with my friend and she said i should give my readers a name. that sounds weird hehe. but she suggested vam💫. like jam, but v for tae.

if you want a name that i can call you, you can comment or tell me personally!

...

another note from the author.

if you ever go through a heartbreak,
you don't need to tell people what happened. if somebody asks, just say that you want your alone time. the person should respect you and give you your alone time. it's nice to be honest, isn't it?

spend the entire day, wrapped up in a fluffy blanket. hot cocoa by your side and a movie or read a poem/book to keep you company. i recommend reading some of rupi kaur's books. they have very beautiful poems.

but make sure to love yourself in the healing, because that's what you only need.  yourself.  and your love for your own.

please stay healthy and happy and stay positive because you guys are the best things that has happened to me and i'll make sure all of you stay beautiful inside and out.

i love you💫

-sierra