sept

Taehyung happily got up from his bed even though he had a cute dream of his secret admirer and he didn't want it to end.

All he really wanted at the moment was to be with him even though he doesn't know anything about him other than the fact that he likes him.

He decided to wear the shirt that Jungkook gave him the day before, while also throwing on his pants and shoes and leaving the duffle-bag home.

While getting dressed and continuously looking at the mirror to make sure he at least looked okay, he noticed the necklace on the dresser behind him.

A giant smile tugged at the corners of his lips as he didn't forget to wear it even though it didn't match the clothing he was wearing.

The male finally left the house with all his stuff needed and began to walk to school.

School wasn't far, it was only a few blocks from where he had been living after finally moving out from his parents.

Taehyung fiddled with his necklace and shirt as he was nervous to see what people think about his look.

As the school began to be in Taehyung's view, he could see some of his peers staring at him while also walking.

Those looks got Taehyung anxious for the other reactions.

He isn't the type to handle first-hand embarrassment, so feeling the stares made him very scared with his social anxiety that he doesn't talk about much.

All of his thoughts rang in his head that he didn't even notice a stare that was opposite from the others.

The stare contains love and admiration, but you can see the side glare that took place in the corner of his eyes having the hint of—

anger

Taehyung finally got reach into his school doors and slowly went inside.

People were at their lockers putting their things in it, and bringing others out for classes.

Others were around the halls and talking to their friends before their teachers separate them.

The more stares, the more his anxiety grew.

He disconnected his sight from everyone else and to his locker to put in his locker combination.

When he opened his locker a little piece of paper fell out as Tae looked around him to see if anyone planted it, by shrugged it off before picking it up from the floor.

Dear Taetae,
I'm going to call you baby for this letter if you are fine with it?  I won't call you it anymore if you don't like being called it.  I would call you kitten, but I think that you wouldn't like the big pet names....

The reason why I chose this day to only call you baby is that I will be gone for a week or two and I won't be able to give you the letters till then and I just wanted to call you baby...  I wrote this at 7:28 and since school starts at 8:00, I had to hurry with writing this and I don't want you or me to be late, so I'm finishing the letter.

I love you baby!  I'll see my precious next week.

-
Jeon <3

Taehyung's heart sank slightly.

"Why for so long?"

He felt a tear form from his eyes as he was a very emotional person, but seeing someone who made his day when nobody else was there or when Jimin was out with his boyfriend.

He felt special

Taehyung quickly wiped out the flowing tear when the loud bell erupted.

"I love you Jeon. See you next week, even if I can even see you."

He giggled to himself as he joined into the small group of Jimin and the other's boyfriend

"I'm not obsessed. It's just that whenever I see you upset, I want to curl you into a little ball and take you away from all the bad in the world. I'm not the bad in the world. Everyone who isn't Taehyung is."

a/n

hello!!!

I've gotten so much better since my breakup all to my best friend (lovelyberbah32) ;)

I really like a girl, but I am scared to think that it is too early to get back into a relationship....

I don't have much to say today except I got all the support I can ask for and I'm very great-full!

I love you all <3

Love
-Sierra :3