quatre

Taehyung waved to the couple before walking home.

He felt a weird tingle down his back

Turning his head didn't make him see anything new.

The feeling of someone watching you was how Taehyung felt.

Someone grazing over your barely noticeable neck hair.

He shrugged off the feeling and continued to make his way to his home.

When he finally made it to his doorstep another box was sitting there.

Taehyung smiled and picked up, the again light box and brought it in his house.

He sat down on his couch and placed the box on his table.

After the wrapping was removed and the box was taken apart, a cute 'hat' thing and mittens were neatly placed in the box with another envelope.

Taehyung picked up the 'clothes' and took a look at it.

"It's so cute!"

He set the clothes down on the table again and grabbed the envelope and opened it.

Dear Taetae!
Do you like the hat and mittens I gave you?
Since school started a month or so ago, and fall is starting to come. I thought about buying you something to keep you comfy! And when I saw that, I immediately thought about how cute you would look in it!
Get used to me buying you gifts like this, because whether you like it or not. I'm gonna buy you everything I find!

And don't worry about my money. I get my money in many ways, Taetae. I saw you wearing the necklace today! I got so so so happy! I hope you wear the stuff I give you more often. You promise you will?! If you want to buy something, just say it and I will know what to buy you! Don't question it! Did you hear about Wonwoo and Mingyu? They are going on a date!

I've always thought about us going on a date! I would 100% ask, but I know you wouldn't say yes to an old rag like me.  Do you know that I've liked you for so long?  I just never did anything till 5 years later.  I hated the feeling of when people would go near you, because I can tell that they wouldn't treat someone as gorgeous as you the way you should be treating.  Like an angel.  I would treat you like you are a god.  You have no idea how much you are stuck in my mind.

Op!  I have to go now!  It's pretty late when I'm writing this.  When it's night for you, I hope you have a beautiful rest.  I love you Taetae!!

Taehyung grinned lightly like a tiny child.

Nobody liked Taehyung like this.

"Thank you Jeon!  I would 100% say yes to your date.  I promise.  Goodnight Jeon.  I love you too"

While Taehyung was smiling like an idiot with the new gift, the male looking at the older was melting.

"I hope you would.  I wouldn't give you a choice.  I love you too much to let you go.  The way you said I love you made my heart scream."

"I'm not obsessed!  Just listening to your voice makes me want to take you from everyone and show them that you are mine."