vingt deux

He walked outside, the sky was filled with streaks of purple, blue and specks of stars.

It was so beautiful.

But it won't be beautiful for one specific man.

Kim Jae-Sun

This specific man has tortured the love of his life for years.

And does anyone do anything about it?

No

But Jungkook is sick and tired of having to think about this man and how he has hurt Taehyung in many ways.

The boy walked not too far to find a certain home that Tae's father owns. Going through the front door would be idiotic.

Jungkook has done this too many times to not know what to do without getting caught.

A window was cracked open from the back as Jungkook was looking at a blueprint of the house and were everything is.

A security camera sat on the fence , facing the backyard. Jungkook went around the fence and to the camera, sneaking to it without getting noticed.

He took the camera and cracked the lens and took out a cd that was in it for extra evidence other than the man's phone.

One camera eliminated out of 3.

No more cameras were found outside of the home, so it would be an easy access through the window.

He sneaked towards the window and pulled his body up into the hallway.

The boy heard yelling and crying as he wanted to check it out, but without being caught.

Jungkook installed security cameras for himself in little areas of the house, and in all rooms.

So tiny that you can barely see them.

He looked at his security footage and saw Jae-Sun dare i say it, raping his wife. This man is awful.

Jungkook wanted to do something even if he gets caught this time.

He barged into the specific room and immediately punched the man, the man falling to his knees in pain.

"Who did tha—!"

He smirked when he saw the man who attacked him.

"You're Taehyung's fuck-buddy, aren't ya'?"

Jungkook grew angrier

"He is actually my boyfriend"

He emphasized the word 'boyfriend' making sure that this disgusted male can hear every syllable.

Jae-Sun groaned as he charged at the boy, but was stopped by Jungkook kicked the man's leg and kneeing his forehead after leaning down in pain.

The horrible man laid on the floor, feeling numb to the strong contact that Jungkook can use.

"H-How did you get in here?" Taehyung's mother cried out, feeling herself give out any moment.

"Shh.  I was walking down the street and noticed your house.  I did want to get to know my boyfriend's parents more, so I walked to the door.  But then I heard the voice of you crying and screaming, so I checked to see if the door was unlocked.  It was.  I just ran in here and saw him being a horrible man.  I'm so sorry he did that."

The woman nodded and cried out, letting her body fall on Jungkook's yet kept distance as she was lacking clothes.  "There, There."  He patted her back and grabbed a blanket on the bed and wrapped it around her.