douze

After the plan was set and the two fully agreed to what the plan was, Nayeon and Taehyung formally walked down the hall with their arms crossed together.

As they were walking, more people would look at their way and seem 'proud' especially Taehyung and Nayeon's fathers.

The 'couple' walked over to the kitchen and greeted their uncles and aunts who looked at the 'couple' with a finally loving smile.

Both Nayeon and Taehyung knew that, that was the only time they were every proud of them.

They were filled with praises about how they are now living right, but just because the praises said other wise their thoughts said another.

Everything was going according to plan, especially the time of 12:00.

That was all until they heard the noise of their aunt say—

"I would love to take a photo of you two lovebirds kissing."

She smiled as she took out her phone and faced the back camera to the couple.

The two widened their eyes before looking back between each other and Nayeon's grinning aunt.

Taehyung faced Nayeon while awkwardly wrapping his body around the other and Nayeon keeping her hands to her side without wrapping them around Taehyung's neck.

They inched closer—

A loud knock interrupted them.

Taehyung took his body away from Nayeon and excused himself to answer it and to save the two from Nayeon's aunt.

"He-ello?"

Two unknown people stood at their doors.

One with a growl on her face and one with the loving eyes that stared towards Tae.

"Move out the way"

The girl pushed Taehyung away and ran towards where she saw Nayeon.

"Your getting married to another person who already has a boyfriend! While me and you are together?! What the fuck is going on?!"

She screamed at her while waving her arms around the crowd of people that had soon formed.

While she was causing a scene, Taehyung looked towards the male.

"Hi?"

"Baby..."

Tae widened his eyes as he was currently standing in front of the man who he had loved for the past few months.

"Jeon?  As in...Jeon Jungkook?"

He blushed at Taehyung's name rolling off of his tongue.

He loved his voice

"T-That's me.."

Taehyung's eyes began to water as he indulged the male in a hug.

"All the times I've felt lonely, you took the time to care for me.."

Taehyung was currently soaking Jungkook's shirt with his tears, but Jungkook can care less since it's Tae.

"As much as I want to hold you forever, should we help out Nayeon and Jeongyeon, so they don't kill anybody?"

The older giggled and nodded as the two walked over to the two crying females.

"Get away from me!!"

Jeongyeon cried out to the other people who just stared confusingly at the two.

Everyone began to line out of the kitchen and pile out of the house, leaving only Nayeon, Tae, Jeongyeon, and Jungkook in the room.

"You don't understand—"

"I don't understand?!  You're supposed to get married to a guy and you're saying that I don't understand?!!"

Jeongyeon stood up and threw her accessories.

"Stop.."

"No, you don't understand how I feel!"

"Please stop....."

Jeongyeon just kept walking closer to the cuddled up girl.

"You betrayed me—"

"I SAID STOP!"

Everyone's eyes widened at the shout-out.

"My dad didn't like me being in a female relationship.  He though that I was a freak!  And I am!  So he planned on arranging my marriage with Tae, so I can stop having feelings for girls!  And Tae is gay too!  He got like this being of his dumb ass fucking father!!  And you are saying that I don't understand?!!"

"Nayeon—"

"Go away."

Jeongyeon stared back towards Taehyung and Jungkook before mumbling 'go in the living room please'

The two agreed and left the couple to the kitchen.

"So your father arranged your guys marriage?"

Taehyung silently nodded while feeling absolutely ashamed to let Jungkook down.

And on the day they just met.

He looked down and saw Jungkook's clenched fists.

He had an idea

He wrapped his hand around Jungkook's and laced their fingers together.

Taehyung stared straight into Jungkook's eyes.

"I love you, Jeon."

Jungkook froze while staring at the beauty in front of him.

It took him a second to answer with the lovely words of—

"Oh I love you so much more, baby."

a/n

that was in the mix of drama, fluff, and....drama.

i didn't do as good with this one as i hoped for their first meeting, but even though they met.

it's just the beginning

goodbye babies <3

-sierra<3