quatorze

date 1-2
——————————————————————————

The two walked into Pierre Gagnaire à Séoul with their fingers laced together. 

A kind elderly couple opened the door for them.

Oh how much Jungkook wanted to be like that couple with Taehyung. 

Keeping him forever and growing old together.

Jungkook will make it happen no matter what.

And nobody will stop him

The two reached up to a podium with a pretty young lady behind it.

"Welcome to Pierre Gagnaire à Séoul, table for two?"

Jungkook agreed for them.

"Follow me please."

She took two menus and walked to an empty booth.

The lady placed the menus next to each other.

"You guys are a cute couple by the way."

She winked, Jungkook smirked, and Taehyung just stood there a blushing mess.

The lady then left to leave the two to themselves at the booth.

Jungkook moved to the side, so then Taehyung can go in the booth first in which he followed.

"She thinks we're a cute couple. Aren't we Taetae?"

Taehyung's blush darkened as he looked at his jumbled fingers in his lap.

"Jungkookie?"

Jungkook's heart melted at the nickname.

"Yea?"

"Thank you..."

Jungkook paused for a second—

"I told you to not thank me for the dinner—"

"No! I meant that...You were there for me when nobody else was. I was lonely. Jimin had Taemin. Everyone was in relationships. Like Hoseok and Yoongi, was it? And you just made me forget all of that when your letters came in."

Taehyung felt scared honestly for a mean reaction, but was given a soft peck to his forehead.

He gasped as his face turned red.

"You can talk to me about anything, Taetae. I'll handle it for you. I will make sure your father won't make you upset as well. I promise."

That promise was a real promise

Let's just say that Taehyung's father won't have a few days to hurt Tae. Nor will he have a few days to stand on ground.

"Let's just leave that behind for now.  Have our date be something to get to know each other more, yea?"

Jungkook held loving eyes as well as Taehyung's beautifully sculpted hands.

"Yea. Let's get to know each other."

While waiting for a waitress/waiter, they took the time to talk about themselves that the other 'may not know' about them.

Finally a small boy who had an apron around his waist walked over to the two.

"Hello, my name is Jihoon and I will be your waiter for today. What would you two like to drink?"

He took out a pad of paper with a pen and waited for the two to answer.