huit

Every single day felt like years for Taehyung when he had nobody to show him love.

When Taehyung has moved out, his family tried their best to stay out of contact with their own child.

Their OWN child!

Do you know how fucked up that it?!

Taehyung only wanted someone to love him, and his own family didn't even try to at least pretend to.

That's why having 'Jeon' show him the love he needed, he felt better than ever.

Every single day was hell, except for one.

It was worse.

-

Tae heard the loud noise of a doorbell interrupt him from his reading.  (he reads when he is upset)

The only thing that was on his mind right now, so what he was thinking was.

«Jeon was able to give me a letter from vacation!»

But oh boy was he wrong.

When he quickly shuffled to the door, hoping it would be a little box.

He stared at the ground, only to see.

Two pairs of feet

"Son"

The said boy widened his eyes as he heard the ragity and rucked voice of-

"Father?"

"Jungkook!  You need to stop laying in your room with your cameras on!  How would you feel, knowing that Taehyung was staring at you through cameras?!"

"I wouldn't mind if it was Taehyung."

"Ugh!"

Hoseok groaned while looking at his lonely friend stare at the only thing that he actually cares about—

Taehyung

"At least come and hangout with me and Yoongi for once!  I know I love my alone time with him, but I want to hang out with you too ya know?!"

Jungkook softly sighed while tracing his gaze back towards the annoyed male in the doorway.

"Okay.  I'll go, but only for you.  Give me a minute and I will be there."

Hoseok smiled before heading out the doorway to his awaiting boyfriend.

As jungkook began to wrap his stuff up, he heard the angelic voice louden.

"WHAT?!"

Jungkook jumped in his seat and quickly put on his headphones and stared at the screen.

Oh how he is glad he did, even though he did break a vase next to him.

"Did I stutter Taehyung?  You know how we disowned you for being a....gay.  Now we have a use for you again.  We met such a lovely angel, Nayeon.  And we want her apart of our family.  So we have set an arranged marriage between you two.  Doesn't that sound better than being fucked by a boy?  Having children with a beautiful woman?  The second sounds so much better."

Jungkook gripped onto the closest thing to him, which was sadly an old phone and cracked it in half with his bare-hands.

He started laughing like a mad-man.

"T-Tae!  With someone that's not me?!  NO!"

He got out of his chair and threw it against the wall.

Hoseok heard the loud ruckus and ran inside the room to find a red Jungkook with his veins popping out and staring at broken objects.

"JUNGKOOK!"

He ran towards the male who is now punching at the wall with random tears popping out of his sockets.

"Taehyung iS MINE!  ONLY MINE!"

He stared at the scared Hoseok

"TAKE ME HOME OR I WILL FIND A WAY!"

Hoseok hesitated before giving Jungkook the keys to the spare car they used for their supposed to be 'fun' trip.

Jungkook gripped hard at the keys while looking back at the computer with the cameras still recording.

Taehyung was currently crying.

And nobody wants to see how Jungkook acts when somebody hurts his Taehyung.

Jungkook's friend, Hoseok held onto Jungkook's shoulder softly, but with a big hint of hesitation in his mind.

"D-Don't you think think that you may be a bit obsessed over Tae?"

After saying those words, Hoseok knew that he messed up.

Jungkook laughed before twisting his head towards Hoseok with a loud crack.

"Obsessed?!  ME?!  OBSESSED?!  Never!"

"I'm not obsessed!"

"It's just that whenever somebody dares to hurt my Taehyung, they will see their own blood around my basement floor."

a/n

HELLO!

This is the part of the story where it gets pretty creepy.....

I'm sorry!

Don't kill me...?

Love
-Sierra <3