vingt trois

INSTAGRAM USERNAME IN A.N
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jungkook was the first to wake up by the ringing of his phone. He sat up slightly without Taehyung getting uncomfortable.

He looked at the notification with drousy eyes.

✉️hoseok

✉️hoseok
you will be hanging out with me and yoongi today.  you will not say no!

✉️jungkook
can i bring taetae?

✉️hoseok
you wish he was with you

✉️jungkook
hAh

✉️hoseok did you kidnap him???!!!!

✉️hoseok
did you kidnap him???!!!!

✉️jungkook
calm down.  he's my boyfriend
read

Jungkook stifled a laugh at the little sign under his message. 

He looked at the boy, thinking of how to wake him up.  He picked up the boy and sat him on his lap, attacking his neck in kisses.

Taehyung open his tired eyes, him whimpering.  "S-Stop kookie."  After his words, he pulled them back on the bed.  Jungkook chuckled.  "You wanting me to stop, yet pulling us down on the bed."  He continued to attack the boy's neck, his hands trailing down to the boy's ass.

Tae whined when Jungkook's groped it.  "Kookie~" He released from the boy's neck, seeing the beautiful blue and purple love marks he made. Taehyung pouted as a sign for Jungkook to kiss him in which he did. He kissed the boy slowly and passionately.

Before things got heated, they heard a soft voice call for the boy's.  "Breakfast is ready!"  Jungkook looked back at his boyfriend, giving him a soft peck before getting off of the bed.  He grabbed some clothes and put them on as Taehyung did the same thing.

"Let's go, Taetae." Taehyung held onto Jungkook's hands as his were smaller than the younger's.  They walked all the way towards the kitchen where they saw Eunmi humming to music while serving a delicious breakfast.  "You didn't have to do this mum.  You're pregnant and you don't need to do this work.  You should be resting."  Eunmi smiled at her son's care against her.  She kissed Taehyung's cheek, while caressing the other.

Jungkook had agreed with Tae.  Everything that she has been through, she doesn't need to do other things for everyone else at this time.  "Tae is right.  After breakfast, you will go rest.  I will bring you some strawberry juice as well."  Eunmi grinned.  "Thank you, you're such a kind man.  Tae, keep him."  The Kim's squeaked out giggles, their shared boxy smiles bright and shiny.

"Let's eat, yea?"  Jungkook patted his boyfriend's back, looking at his pretty brown eyes.  Tae agrees while setting himself down on the maroon stool.  Jungkook took the plates that Eunmi cooked and placed it in front of them.  Taehyung took a bite out of the scrambled eggs as Jungkook ate his over easy ones.

Taehyung moaned at the taste making the younger stand still.  He looked at the boy, his eyes rolled back with his mouth wide open at the taste.  "Fuck"  Jungkook mumbled, quickly eating his food trying not to look back at his boyfriend.

Yet he kept hearing those innocent yet sinful sounds escaping the boy's mouth.  "Y-You like the food that much, don't you?"  Tae looked at Jungkook with a mouthful of eggs, quickly swallowing it to answer him.  "Mum always makes the best food..."  both of them had already finished their food, just staring at one another.  Their breaths being the only sound to fill up the big room.

"Fuck it."  Jungkook smashed his lips against Taehyung's.  "We're going to have some fun, aren't we kitten?  And i think you need a punishment for teasing me, don't you."  Tae felt small, nodding his head.  "Yes I do.  Kitten needs punishment."  His words were spat out as he was scared of what Jungkook would do, yet he still felt safe in his arms punishment or not.

Jungkook made Tae straddle his waist, attacking his neck.  "I can't wait to wreck you."

a.n

sorry to leave you on a cliffhanger :)

but i've decided to add my instagram!

sixrra.mxrgan

smut in the next chapter!!!!

#riptaesbum2k19

i seem like i'm in a rush.

it's because i am and there is not a specific reason for.

but i love you all with all my heart!!!

je t'aime de tout mon coeur

all love
-sierra❤️