vingt cinq PRE END

Taehyung tilted his head, "Yes, do you need him?"  One of the price officers cleared his throat before speaking.  "Mr.Jeon is one of the suspects for the murder of Kim JaeSun."

"W-What?"  Taehyung felt his hands begin to shake.  "N-No!  He wouldn't do such a thing!"  The boy began to scream which had caught the attention of Jungkook.  He ran in the room.  "What's wrong—oh."  His voice faded as he walked closer towards the three men and one woman. 

"You will be on trial for the murder of Kim Jaesun.  You need to come with us, any word you say will be used against you in a court of law."

Taehyung shivered. Jungkook wouldn't do this. Kill his lover's father? I mean JaeSun is a horrible man. But to...murder him. Impossible!

He walked up to Jungkook, his delicate hands reaching out to touch his lover's skin. "Kookie..." Jungkook gulped. He felt his veins pop out of his skin.

"Turn around, hands behind you're back. Kim Taehyung, you will be needed at trial." Taehyung nods slowly, his body shaking. "Both of you will be placed in separate cars for safety reasons."

Jungkook looked at Taehyung's eyes, feeling so hurt.

"I love you"

a.n

this is the second to last chapter!

love you all!
-sierra