vingt quatre |m|

this is slight M, not full smut !!!
——————————————————————————

Taehyung whined as Jungkook tugged his hair back and the boy's lips on his melanin neck.  He shifted in his spot accidentally rubbing his ass on Jungkook's clothes member.

Jungkook growled, biting the wet part on Taehyung's skin.  Creating a pretty blue and purple splotch.  "I love it" His voice was low, sounding hungry as he gripped onto Tae's waist.

Out of nowhere, Taehyung's body was bent over the kitchen counter, Jungkook's hands roaming the latter's body.  Tae turned his head to look at Jungkook's eyes.  Hollow.  Lust.  He wanted something.

The younger pulled down Taehyung's pants to reveal cute pink underwear.  Jungkook kissed each revealing part off of Taehyung's underwear. 

It was random to Tae when his favorite song began to play. Tae has played the certain song when he felt sexually aroused one day, making his blush at the song. He felt a grip on his neck that pushed his head down onto the counter.  Jungkook pushed in Tae's neck, still so where he didn't block his airway completely.

"K-Kook"  Taehyung moaned when he felt Jungkook took off the pink underwear and used his finger to rim around the boy's hole.  Jungkook pushed his finger in, noticing Taehyung's stiffness.  Tae whined loudly, shifting his body at the semi-foreign feeling going inside his body.  "You look so cute.  Already whining when I pushed one finger inside your pretty pink hole while your favorite song is playing."

Jungkook's words were not helping Taehyung keep cool, which is why he moaned loudly only to cover his mouth since his mother was a floor above the boys.  Yet, his neck may be held down by Jungkook's neck, he was still able to turn his head slightly to see the state that his boyfriend was in.

He had lust-filled eyes, he was checking Tae out, him biting his lower lip.  His long dimple on his right cheek was visible.  Jungkook had a very amusing face as he began to fasten the pace of his finger, adding another in the process.

Tae gripped onto the edge of the kitchen counter as his body moved with the pace of Jungkook's fingers.

Since he is still new to the feeling, his body is very sensitive to it.  He felt a knot forming at the pit of his stomach.  At least Taehyung now knew what the feeling was for. 

He used his left hand and gripped onto Jungkook's bicep, looking straight at Jungkook's eyes.  "I c-can feel i-it co-coming—" As if on cue, he came onto the wooden side of the counter. "Hmmm. Cumming without permission? Do you think baby need another punishment?" Taehyung's eyes widened. "No! I swear I didn't mean it!" Jungkook smirked. "Then I want you to suck me off. Let's see if you deserve a reward."

Taehyung bit his lip, nodding his head. He was released from his position and switched to another one. Jungkook on the chair and Tae on his knees in front of him. He unbuttoned Jungkook's jeans and pulled them down along with the Calvin Klein underwear. Under revealed Jungkook's larger than average member.  He wanted to be received a reward, so didn't hesitate to try and put the whole thing inside of his mouth.  Tae has a pretty huge mouth, so almost got the entire thing to fit inside.

Jungkook moaned, gripping onto the boy's fluffy hair.  "My god!"  Taehyung bobbed his head at a slow pace, making sure his tongue gets all around the base and tip.  Jungkook almost lost it when he felt his dick hit the back of Taehyung's throat, Taehyung gagging at the feeling.

Jungkook kept chanting 'good boy' in a low and seductive voice as he began to thrust into the boy's mouth.  His gagging reflexes repeating over and over.  Gagging at the feeling of the younger's tip on his throat. Jungkook felt himself cum. He wanted to cum in Taehyung's mouth, so he tugged Tae's hair, pulling him closer to Jungkook's twitching member. Taehyung can feel the twitching in his mouth, so he purposefully stretched his tongue out.

The younger shot out his hot load into Taehyung's mouth, the older getting it all on his tongue.  "Swallow."  Taehyung followed, swallowing the thick substance, lifting himself up and now facing Jungkook. "You're adorable."

Taehyung was sweating, his eyes shining, his hair scattered across his forehead. "T-Thank you." Jungkook pulled up his pants and Taehyung's, picking up the boy in the process. He kissed Taehyung's soft pink lips.

"C-Cuddles?" Jungkook chuckled, nodding. "Yes, cuddles." "Let me use the bathroom, then i'll let you cuddle me the rest of the day."  Taehyung nodding as Jungkook left to the bathroom.

Taehyung heard a knock from the front door.  He walked over to the door, opening it.  He was surprised when he saw three police men at the front.

"Ah hello sir.  Is Jeon Jungkook here?"

a.n
did you expect that?

there will be one or two more parts before the end!

but there will 100% be a second book even if it takes a while before i publish it

sorry for not posting.  i had gotten bad grades, so i've been working on getting them better

i'm gonna put my social media accounts of you want to talk with me or just to look at what the author looks like :)

all social media accounts

instagram-main account

instagram-side account

twitter

love you all !
—sierra<3