quinze

date 2-2
——————————————————————————

"Blossom?"

What reminds him of blossom.

I mean, there is a pop band called blossom—

"Blossom flowers?"

He was delusional to what the present was, even though it was pretty much given to him.

Jungkook just chuckled

"It's really close here, so what I want you to do is keep your eyes closed."

Taehyung tilted his head in confusing, but agreed and placed his hands atop his eyes.

He then felt his legs moving for his own and Jungkook's hands guiding him.

Excitement rushed through his veins as his feet soon made the noise of crunching grass.

Jungkook's lips grazed against Taehyung's ears with a soft voice.

"Open your eyes, kitten"

Taehyung had first blushed before placing his hands to his sides.

His eyes widened in beauty

A patch of flowers lead a pathway towards candle in a circle, with pink cotton candy in vases instead of flowers.

"It's so beautiful"

Taehyung's waterline glittered

He turned and looked at a smiling Jungkook, giving him a long hug in the process.

It felt like heaven to the two with Jungkook exploding in his thoughts.

All Jungkook had ever dreamed off.

Going on a date with someone he is obsess—

AGAIN, NOT OBSESSED WITH

but loved.

He lead Taehyung to a small blanket to lay on and carefully laid him down.

"Cotton candy?"

Jungkook giggled while holding a stick of cotton candy that was in the vase seconds before.

Taehyung smiled and accepted the cotton candy.

His tongue touched the cotton candy, letting the puffy cloud of sugar dissolve on his tongue.

Jungkook loves Taehyung

Maybe he may admit that he is slightly obsesse—NO

Jungkook just admires Taehyung very much and whoever lays their hands on what is his

They will no longer have hands to touch him with.

The younger male noticed cotton candy that drooled against Taehyung's skin.

"Here, let me get that—"

Jungkook gripping slight onto Taehyung's jawline and used the pad of his thumb to wipe off the sugary dessert.

He licked his thumb which brought blush creeping on Tae's cheekbones.