neuf

Taehyung just laid on the floor after hearing the words that broke his heart.

"Why can't you just accept me for once! My life is already a living hell when you guys step foot near it, so your best thing to do instead of staying away from me with your homophobic fucking thoughts is to push a woman I don't even know and make me her husband?! Not going to happen! I can't believe I'm the same blood as you selfish assholes!"

After Taehyung had spit out what he had to say, all voices stopped.

It felt as if the air was so thick, it can be cut with a knife.

Taehyung's father had no emotion except anger as he stared at his broken 'son'.

He was angry to the point that he lifted his hand with the blood rushing to his head.

Taehyung gasped as he felt the cold contact of his 'father's' hand hitting his red flesh.

Words of hatred has always been spit out by his father, but he has never been hit by him.

Tears began to flow more down Taehyung's butchered cheek as he felt scared in his own home.

"You are going to get married to her whether you like it or not and you will not complain or my hand will be glued to your cheek. She is a wonderful woman that needs to get your mind straight."

Taehyung finally brought his head up from the floor and stared at his red father and shaking mother.

"W-Why would you do this to your o-own s-son?"

All his father did was scoff and look towards his 'cowardly' son.

"Because I don't want my 'son' to be sick and mental. I want him to be normal."

Normal

He thought he was already normal...

Hearing those disgusting words hit his brain, he felt like he was in the wrong state.

"At least someone cares for me!"

He finally stood up and faced exactly towards his disgusted father.

"I have a guy who cares for me and doesn't think I'm mental! Even though I don't even know his name, I do know that he is more smart than my own brain-damaged father!"

Taehyung's father stifled a laugh

"Me? Brain-damaged? Oh, son. We all know that I'm far from that. Now you will get nice clothes because she is going to visit you tomorrow."

The two left with a loud bang to the door leaving Taehyung and his tears to himself.

-♦-

"Are you fucking with me?!"

Jungkook yelled while hitting against the side of the car.

"He has to visit Nayeon tomorrow and it takes two days to fucking get to his house!!"

The mirror that hung from the top of the car was shattered while Jungkook's hands were bloody, soaking onto the car wheel.

Jungkook pressed down onto the pedal, making the car speed up down the freeway.

His breathing became unsteady while his hand buckled a pale-white against the slowly bending wheel.

"Don't worry baby. I will get your family out of the picture, and that Nayeon that is a threat to me.  Nobody is to tell my I'm obsessed."

"I'm not obsessed!"

It's just that everyone that likes you is a threat to me.  A threat that needs to be taken away.