onze

Light knocks were tapped against the wooden door of Taehyung's home.

He quickly rushed to the door and wiped off the invisible dirt that was across him and opened the door with a broken smile.

"Hello. You must me Nayeon's father? My name is Taehyung."

The tall man looked down at Taehyung with a smile as well.

Except that smile was—

—real

"Hello Taehyung. My name is Hyung-min, so please call me that. Nayeon is excited to meet her soon to be husband."

He turned to his side and saw a smaller female, formally walking towards the small house.

She held out her hand with a pretty grin across her lips, but Taehyung can tell that—

—that smile wasn't real either.

"It's so amazing to meet such a handsome man like you, Taehyung. My name is Nayeon, or your-soon to be wife."

She slightly hesitated before saying the 'soon to be wife', but said anyway.

"Oh-uh, I'm sorry! Come inside my home. Sorry for the rude manners."

Taehyung took a glance at Nayeon.

She has long dark brown hair, red beret, white sweater, light blue skinny jeans, and light makeup.

But something else caught the attention from Taehyung.

She had a bracelet with the letters 'N+J'

„N+J? What does that mean?"

Taehyung was confused, so as soon as they all got seated, meaning more family members showed up out of nowhere he finally decided to ask.

"Hey, Nayeon? Your bracelet is really pretty. What does N and J stand for?"

Her eyes widened as she covered her bracelet with her sweater.

"U-Uh what bracelet?! I-It's nothin-I mean I don't have a bracelet!"

He fiddled with her fingers before looking back between her father and Taehyung.

"Um, excuse me if you mind Mr-I mean Hyung-Min, but may I talk to your daughter in another room?"

He groaned before letting out a small nod.

Taehyung smiled before taking Nayeon's wrist and bringing her to an extra sitting room.

Right when the two had sat down, Nayeon broke down in tears.

"Nayeon?  What's wrong?"

Nayeon took off her covered bracelet and showed it to Taehyung.

She mumbled something, or someone, but was barely audible.

The repeated word kept leaving from her mouth, until she finally spoke up correctly when a tear hit her pink lips.

"Jeongyeon..."

Taehyung lifted his head.

"Jeongyeon?"

She pointed to the 'J' on the bracelet before repeating herself once more.

"Jeongyeon.  My....girlfriend.  My father found out and wanted me to be straight.  He tried everything, but my mind was set on J-Jeongyeon.  He then finally thought about bringing me into an arranged marriage and here we are."

He frowned at the girl's words.

"I'm so sorry—"

"Don't be"

She cut him off

"It wasn't your fault, nor anyone else's, but mine.  If only I was straight like a normal person!  I'm not normal!  I'm a freak!  My dad was right."

Taehyung stayed quiet and let Nayeon into his arms.

"You aren't a freak.  If anything, I'm a freak too.  I'm gay.  I actually have a secret admirer, who I would love to meet.  But being in an arranged marriage could hurt him.  I don't want him hurt."

Soon the waterworks made their way towards Taehyung's eyes once more.

"I don't know his name.  He never told me, but I do know his surname is Jeon."

Nayeon put her hold away from Taehyung and wiped her tears.

"Tae.  I have a plan."

-♦-

Jungkook watched the camera again while changing his view from the phone and the taxi driver every-so-often.

As the word "Nayeon" came into view, the driver stopped where she was at.

"Nayeon.."

Jungkook turned his head towards the taxi driver.

"What?  Do you know anything about her?"

The taxi driver coughed before answering.

"My girlfriend."

Jungkook's eyes widened at the woman's words.

"But she is getting married to Taehyung?  My....boyfriend."

"WHAT?!" 

She faced in the boy's direction.

"Your going to Tae's house right."

"Yes....I think it's time to show him who I am."

"What was that?"

"Oh nothing"

Before Jungkook can say anything else, the car went at full speed down the street.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"I'm going to talk to Nayeon, myself.  She doesn't know what's coming to her."  [kinky—sorry]

Jungkook held onto the sides of the car as the taxi went faster and faster with speed down the street.

"Looks like we're gonna make it by noon."

a/n

hello!  I was able to finish this part, right before I had to head to school, meaning I didn't proof-read, so it may suck.

But next chapter, Taetae will finally see who his secret admirer is ;)